Qlinkwireless.com Activate or Sign Up : Q Link Wireless Quick Start Guide
Steps to Activate your Q Link Wireless SIM Card
You will receive our SIM Card kit which includes your upgraded SIM Card, your ejector tool, and detailed instructions to help you successfully activate your new SIM Card and move onto our new network.
Once you receive your SIM Card kit in the mail, open and follow the instructions through the end. For additional support, click here: https://qlinkwireless.com/Activate.aspx and follow these easy activation steps.
Insert your SIM Card
Configure your data with these Access Point Name (APN) Settings
- Go to Settings and locate Wi-Fi & Mobile Data & make sure both are turned ON.
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access Point Names (APN).
- Tap New APN or the + sign.
- Carefully enter the settings as shown in the ﬁelds below:
- APN: qlink
- MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 240
- APN Type: default,supl,mms
- APN Protocol: Select > IPv4/IPv6
- Tap Menu or tap the More Options icon
- Click Save
- Select QLink Wireless under Access Point Names (APN)
- Restart your phone, open your browser, and start using your Data.
Reset your network
Transfer your phone number
To port in your number, you’ll have to keep your current number active, pay any remaining balances with your current carrier, make sure your phone is unlocked, and have no existing ports initiated
Yes, you can keep the temporary number associated with your new SIM Card if you would like or, you can transfer your existing number you know and love by following our quick port-in instructions to stay connected more easily to your friends and family
Download the App
How do I log into my Q Link Wireless account?
- Upload proof documents
- Check the status of an order
- Learn about your plan’s features
- See your phone manual
- View your usage
- Add more minutes
- Change your password
- Recertify your service
My Q Link does not allow you to log in if cookies are disabled, so make sure they’re enabled before trying to log in. If you’re having trouble logging in, you should first make sure that cookies are enabled on your account.