PM Kisan 11th Instalment Date 2022: Check Status, Beneficiary List
According to a statement from the Prime Minister’s office, more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families will receive the transfer amount of more than Rs 19,500 crore in their bank accounts.
PM Kisan 11TH Instalment Check Status, Beneficiary List
Step 1: Go to pmkisan.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page, select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area.
Step 3: Enter the Aadhaar or bank account number that was registered.
Step 4: Select ‘Get Data’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: The installment’s status will be displayed.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|Beneficial for||Small and marginal farmers|
|benefits||6000 Rupees annually|
|Current status||9th Installment Date|
|PM Kisan 9th Installment Kab Aayegi date to release Payment||In August 9, 2021|
Here’s how beneficiaries can check the status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11th installment:
Step 1: You need to go to the official website of the government https://pmkisan.gov.in/ and then go to the home page.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. You will get the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option on the top right side of the website.
Step 3: You will see three options i.e. Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. You need to select any one of these options.
Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Get Data’ option from the drop-down menu and the data will appear for you. You will get all the required information on your screen regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi ninth installment.
|PM Kisan Yojana first installment||Released in February 2019|
|PM Kisan Yojana second installment||Released on 2 April 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana third installment||Released in August 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana fourth installment||Released in January 2020.|
|PM Kisan Yojana 5th Installment||Issued in April 1, 2020|
|PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment||Released on 1 August 2020.|
|7th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released in December 2020.|
|8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released on 1 April 2021.|
|9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||May release on 09th August|
- i)Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii)Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii)All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- v)All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- vi)Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.