Plus Finance Activate Card Login : Plus Finance Mastercard Activate
The Plus Finance Platinum+ Mastercard® offers the credit you need without the surprises. Refreshingly Different!
The credit you need to achieve your goals. A card that moves you forward.
- No annual fee
- Automatic credit line increase reviews
- No surprise fees – no over the limit, no returned check, no foreign transaction fees
- No hike rate when you pay late
Find added peace of mind with built-in security and service that’s always there for you.
- Zero fraud liability
- 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Fast, easy online and mobile access to manage your account from anywhere
Plus Finance Activate Card
Please follow the steps provided below to activate your card.
1. Open the page https://secure.plusfinance.com/Activate/Activate
2. Enter your Last Name and Date of Birth.
3. Now enter the Last 4 digits of SSN.
4. Then enter your 16 digit Plus Card Number and the Card Expiration Date.
5. Finally Press the Activate Button to activate your card.
Protect yourself and your personal information against fraudulent web sites by always checking the URL/Address every time you log in. You can access our website at www.plusfinance.com, and after logging in the URL in your browser will read https://secure.plusfinance.com.
After you have finished your secured online session, you should always click the “Sign Out” button to end your session. The Sign Out button appears on every page in the upper right-hand corner. After you log out, no further transactions can be conducted without re-entering your User ID and password.
CREATE A USER ID AND PASSWORD THAT ONLY YOU WILL KNOW
Your User ID and password protect the confidentiality of your account, verify who you are and enable the system to establish your secure session.
- Select a User ID and password that are easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess.
- Your User ID and password should be distinctly different.
- Try not to use words from the dictionary.
- Do not use your account numbers as your User ID or password.
- We recommend that you use a combination of letters and numbers.
- Memorize your password and never share it with anyone.
If you receive suspicious calls or e-mails claiming to come from Plus Finance, immediately contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-341-6800 – ask for the Security Department.