Play Gimkit! – Enter game code here | https://www.gimkit.com/join
Your pupils will be able to participate in your game of Gimkit using the instant-join option. This feature eliminates the need for them to provide a game code or type in their names. They will automatically be included in your game as soon as they go to the website https://www.gimkit.com/play.
To use instant-join, you must have a class with student accounts
1. Select your class when configuring your game options.
2. Start hosting your game
3. Have students visit https://www.gimkit.com/play. If they are logged in and in your class, they will join automatically. If not logged in, when they type in the game code, they will be prompted to login
How To End A Game Early
Ending a Live Gimkit game early is easy.
Simply click the exit button at upper right. The icon is a half circle with an arrow pointing to the right.
Welcome to KitCodes! KitCodes is a mode designed to get your students up and moving around the class! With that, there’s a little bit of preparation required.
Click here to print KitCodes. You’ll want to hang these around your classroom! Students will scan these codes in order to shop.
Requirements to play KitCodes:
– KitCodes printed and hung around your classroom
– Student devices can move around the classroom (laptops, tablets, phones)
– Student devices have a camera
How KitCodes Works
KitCodes acts the same as normal Gimkit, but with one big twist: students have to move around the classroom to shop! When students enter the shop, they won’t be able to select which upgrade they want to purchase, or go into the powerup section. Instead they will be prompted to scan a KitCode!
Students will travel across the classroom to find the KitCode for what they are shopping for. Once they do, they scan that code!
And then…boom! Student are taken to that part of the shop!
And that’s it! With KitCodes being hung up around the class, the students have to get moving in order to shop. It’s also really awesome to see which students are shopping for what in the middle of a game!