PGIMER Admit Card 2021: Chandigarh’s Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has announced the PGIMER Admit Card 2021 for Senior/Junior Residents and other positions. PGIMER Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded through the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), i.e.-pgimer.edu.in, by all such candidates who have qualified for the posts of Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators, and other vacancies.
On its main website, PGIMER has provided a direct link to the PGIMER Admit Card 2021. Senior Residents, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in various disciplines, and Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website.
Candidates must submit their login credentials, including User/Login ID and Password, on the official website in order to download the PGIMER Admit Card 2021. PGIMER Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded through the PGIMER official website. The PGIMER Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded directly from the website provided below.
PGIMER Admit Card 2021 for Senior/Junior Residents and Others How to Download
• Visit PGIMER Chandigarh’s official webpage at http://pgimer.edu.in/.
• On the home page, go to the PGIMER Forthcoming Examinations area.
• For the positions of Senior Residents, Jr./Sr., click on the link ADMIT CARD. PGIMER, Chandigarh has advertised for demonstrators in several disciplines as well as a Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency). No, it’s not true. On the homepage, you can find PGI/RC/022/2021/1378 dated 19.04.2021.
• On the official website, you must enter your login credentials, which include your User/Login ID and Password.
On the screen, PGIMER Admit Card 2021 will appear.
• Save the file to your computer for future use.