PaychekPLUS Activate Card First Time: Login and Activate Your PaychekPLUS Card Online
Your PaychekPLUS card must be activated before it can be used for accessing your pay. You can activate your card online or by phone, just follow the instructions below.
Activate Your PaychekPLUS! Card Online
• Go to www.paychekplus.com.
• Click on First Time Login and enter the 16-digit card number on front of your card.
• Follow the instructions to set up your online account and 4-digit PIN.
• Sign up for Alerts to keep track of your card account balance.
Activate Your Card by Phone
• Call the number on the back of your card
• Enter the 16-digit card number on front of your card
• Follow the prompts to enter your date of birth and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
• Set up your 4-digit PIN
Access Your Pay with No Fees**
There are many ways to access your pay without a fee at any time:
• Make purchases, with or without cash back
• Teller Assisted Cash Withdrawal at banks displaying the Visa Acceptance Mark
• Pay bills directly with merchants who accept Visa debit cards
Plus, once per pay period, the fee is waived for the firsttransaction you make from the list below:
• Withdraw cash from an ATM – Allpoint® or other***
• Transfer funds to a bank account – online at www.paychekplus.com
• Get a USPS Money Order – you’ll receive an automatic rebate of the money order fee once per pay period.
How To Use Your Card
Use your PaychekPLUS! card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
• At a store – either swipe your card or hand it to the cashier. (For online or phone purchases, follow the instructions you are given.)
• If you choose “Debit,” enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
• If you choose “Credit,” accept the amount and sign your name.
• Take your card and receipt
Getting Cash Back with In-Store Purchases
Many stores offer cash back with purchases, just ask the cashier for details. There’s no card fee for this service!**
• Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier.
• Select “Debit” and enter your PIN.
• Tell the cashier you want “cash back” and the amount you would like to receive.
• Take your cash, card and receipt.
Getting Cash from an ATM:
When you use Allpoint ATMs, you can avoid terminal charges for ATM withdrawals.***
• Insert your card into the machine and enter your PIN.
• Select “Checking” and the amount you want to withdraw.
• Accept the fee, if asked.
• Take your cash and your card.
Managing Your Card Account
Online – www.paychekplus.com
• View your card account balance, recent transactions, monthly statement and card account history
• Change your PIN and update your address and other information
• Learn about and sign up for card features
• Get helpful tips about how to use your card
• Transfer funds to a bank account
Save www.paychekplus.com in your favorites!
By Phone – Cardholder Services
Call the toll-free number on the back of your card and use the automated system for quick account access or to speak with a Customer Service Representative. You should also call this number immediately if your card is lost or stolen
Mobile App – Prepaid CardConnect
• View your card account balance and recent transactions
• Enroll in and manage text alerts*
• Locate nearby ATMs
• Manage your Savings account