pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in Police Pass : If you need to step out of your home during lockdown (from May 8 to May 16), you should carry e-passes issued by the Kerala Police.
How to get e-pass?
Application for e-passes should be submitted to the district police chiefs via online. Once your application is approved, you will get the passes via mobile phone or email.
pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in Police Pass : Live Updates
Who should obtain e-pass?
Daily-wage workers, domestic workers, emergency travellers, hospital goers and those who attend funerals and weddings should carry epasses.
How can labourers obtain e-pass?
Daily-wage labourers and domestic workers should apply for e-passes on their own or through their employers. The application should be submitted to the respective Station House Officers.
Who can travel without e-pass?
Those working in the essential service sectors can travel with their official identity cards.
When will e-pass come into effect?
The e-pass system will become functional from Saturday evening (May 8).
How to Get The Kerala Emergency Travel Pass
Pass Be safe Keral Gov In — Online Registration Form
How to register for travel pass at Kerala besafe portal?
• Go to https://passbsafe.keralagov.in/
• Open the emergency travel pass registration form by Kerala Police.
• You’ll see an option called” Inter-District Travel Pass — Portal by Kerala Police for submitting requests for Inter-District Travel Pass”
• In the registration form, Enter your name and co-passenger’s name.
• Write your mobile number, address, date and time of travel and vehicle details.
• Enter driver’s name and contact information.
• Select a reason to travel and upload documents.
• Select district and police station.
• After entering all the required information for Kerala travel pass, click on submit.
• Your Pass Besafe Keral Gov In Inter-District Travel Pass application will get submitted.
Download Self Declaration Form
pass.besafe.kerala.gov.in — Eligibility Conditions
Following reasons are eligible to get a Kerala inter district pass at passbesafe.keralagovin —
• Medical emergency of self or family members
• Death of family member, attending funeral
• Joining the family after being stranded due to lockdown
• Bringing back family members stranded due to lockdown
• Rejoining Work/Duty
• Students stranded coming back home
• Marriage ( self/close relative)
How to Track Citizen ePass Application?
If you have already applied for the citizen or visitor ePass application and are waiting for approval, here are the steps that you can follow to check your status.
Step – 1 – Click on the link https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/home/ to open the portal.
Step – 2 – From the tab of Citizen, select the option of Track Application.
Step – 3 – A page will open up where you need to provide the mobile number that you have provided during applying for the ePass.
Step – 4 – Next, you have to select from the type of epass that you have applied for.
Step – 5 – Provide the captcha code.
Step – 6 – Click on Verify.
Documents Required for E PASS Registration
• Voter ID or
• Aadhar Card or
• Ration Card or
Enclose the copy of a Govt. issued ID card, Medical Certificate or any other document as single PDF document or as an image to support your claim for availing the emergency pass.