openmypremiercard.net Activate Card Login : First PREMIER Bank Card Activate
Every year, millions of Americans find themselves faced with bad credit sometimes due to illness, divorce, loss of job or other tough circumstances. Aside from poor credit costing individuals thousands of dollars a year in higher interest rates, in severe cases, a person can even be denied credit.
As a national market leader, First PREMIER Bank focuses on individuals who have less than perfect credit but are actually still creditworthy. We take pride in offering a transitional credit card to help our customers nationwide develop better credit habits. The First PREMIER Bank credit card is one tool you can use to show you can responsibly manage credit. Pay your minimum payment on-time and stay within your credit limit for positive reports to the Consumer Reporting Agencies.
For any concerns or questions you may contact Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521. Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time. You can also write to us at PREMIER Bankcard, LLC, 3820 N. Louise Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- Compatible with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay and AndriodTM Pay.
- In-store purchases are always secure with EMV chip technology.
- Set limits and create alerts by location, merchant category and transaction type.
- Turn your card on and off instantly if temporarily misplaced.
- Withdraw cash nationwide with over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs
openmypremiercard.net Activate Card Login :
Depending on the card you were approved for, your First Premier credit card will be active as soon as you pay your programme fee or fund your security deposit.
You can temporarily suspend and then reactivate or permanently deactivate your active First PREMIER Bank Debit Mastercard® within the Online Banking system or Mobile Banking app. Go to the Menu, choose “Services” and click on “Card Services.” You can also call our Customer Care Center 800-501-6535. To report your card lost or stolen after normal business hours, please call 888-297-3416.
To pay the programme fee/security deposit, according to the instructions on your applications page. The issuer will send you the card once it has received and processed your payment. Within 7 to 10 business days, you should get your replacement credit card.
Manage Your Debit Card with Our Mobile App
- Turn your card on and off within seconds if it is temporarily misplaced to prevent fraud
- Control access by location, merchant category and transaction type
- Set transaction limits
- Have 24/7 access to control your card outside of traditional banking hours