one4allfavourites.com Activate Card Login : Activate my One4all Gift Card
The One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card is designed for higher-value gift cards for occasions such as weddings, milestone birthdays and employee rewards. Purchasing a One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card works the same as any other One4all Gift Card, online or in any of our physical retail outlets.
Select Activate now to create a One4all account or log in.
Once you are logged in, click on your name in the top left hand corner and select ‘Card Activation’ from the drop down menu.
Only ‘Chip & PIN’ One4all Gift Cards require activation. See below to find out if your One4all Gift Card requires activation through the One4all ID-Pal app.
One4all Gift Card (designs may vary)
DOES NOT require activation
> Minimum load £10
> Maximum load £120
> No online transaction limit
One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card
Requires activation via One4all ID-Pal app
> Minimum load £120
> Maximum load £500
> No online transaction limit
How to activate my One4all Chip & PIN Gift Card
1. Select Activate now to create a One4all account or log in
2. Once you are logged in, click on your name in the top left hand corner and select “Card Activation” from the drop down menu.
3. Select “I agree to complete the ID verification process ”
4. Click on “Add New Card” and fill in the last 8 digits of your card details in the fields provided.
5. If this is your first Chip & PIN card, you will receive an SMS with a link to download the ID-Pal app to complete the ID verification process. You will need a passport or driver’s licence as well as submitting a selfie to complete the ID verification.
6. Once your ID verification is completed and accepted, your card will be activated, and you will receive your PIN via SMS. Checks are usually completed within an hour, but please allow up to 24 hours for activation.
7. If this is not your first Chip & PIN card, you do not need to complete the ID verification process again and will receive an SMS with a PIN for this card.
8. Don’t forget you can change your PIN via an ATM to something more memorable. Check out our FAQs for more details.
9. Click here to watch a short step-by-step explainer video
Please note that SMS text codes for verification/PIN delivery may take longer during busy periods. Please do not request multiple codes as this will only delay the process.
How do I spend my Favourites Gift Card online?
In a nutshell: use it like you would a Visa Debit card. For some retailers, you can go direct to their website and use your Favourites Gift Card there.
For some other retailers you will need to visit one4allfavourites.com and swap your Card for a participating retailer’s e-code.
Make sure to check the product page for your Favourites Gift Card to make sure your chosen retailer accepts the Favourites Gift Card online, as not all retailers can do so. Selected retailers offer the option to ‘swap’ your Gift Card for their e-code – check your Favourites Gift Card’s page for more details
What happens if my Favourites Gift Card didn’t work when I tried to spend it in-store?
There could be several reasons why this happened. Please check:
– that you know your balance, and it is more than or equal to the amount you’re trying to spend;
– the Favourites Gift Card hasn’t expired (check the Valid Thru date on the back of the Card);
– the retailer’s card terminal is working correctly and they are accepting other debit cards;
– the retailer is processing your Card like a debit card;
– the retailer is a participating retailer for your Favourites Gift Card.
If your Card is still not working, please contact us with the store details and your Card number for assistance.