Okta Verify QR Code : Sign-in to Hy-Vee Okta Portal
Okta is an on-demand service that allows you to easily sign-in to all the applications your organization uses through a single login.
Once you sign in, your Okta home page displays all your applications in one location. Simply, click the application’s corresponding icon and each application opens in a new browser window or tab and you are automatically logged-in.
Sign-in to Hy-Vee Okta
- Open a web browser and enter your organization’s Okta address. For example:-https://hy-vee.okta.com
- Enter your username and password, and then select Sign-in. Enter your alias in the username field. For example, if your username is email@example.com, just enter jsmith.After you enter your username, your security image is displayed automatically if you have previously completed a successful logon in the browser you are using. This feature requires browser cookiesCaution: If you have successfully signed in on the current browser before and have not cleared cookies, do not enter your password if your security image does not display when you enter your username
If your security image does not appear, close the browser and confirm that you are using the correct address to sign in for your organization. Then, open a new browser window, type the address in manually, and enter your username again. If your security image is still not displayed, report the issue using the Send Feedback link.
If you see the error message Sign in failed! your username and password do not match those specified for your profile, or you do not have access permission. Please contact your system administrator.
Report a Security Issue
- Under More Help, click the Send Feedback link.
- Enter your email address, and from the What do you need help with? drop-down, select Report a potential security issue.
- Enter a message, and click Send Message.