NWEA Login: NWEA Test Session Login: https://www.nwea.org/ Login
NWEA is a research-based, not-for-profit organization that supports students and educators worldwide by creating assessment solutions that precisely measure growth and proficiency—and provide insights to help tailor instruction. Many students have been negatively impacted by school closures, and we’re here to help educators, parents, and students as they navigate on-site or remote learning.
How to download the NWEA Secure Testing Browser:
In the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC):
- Log in to the MAP Administration and Reporting Center (MARC).
- On the home page go to the Information Center section at the bottom.
- Under NWEA Secure Browser App, select the download link for PC or Mac.
If you do not have a MARC login:
- Navigate to the Technical Resources page in NWEA Connection.
- Under Downloads, find the link to the appropriate version.
- Click PC Secure Browser or Mac Secure Browser to download the installer to your computer.
Read Also : www.employeeconnection.net Login
How to install the NWEA Secure Testing Browser:
To install the NWEA Secure Testing Browser on an individual computer:
- Open the installer application. On Windows, this will be Setup Lockdown Browser.exe. On a Mac, this will be Lockdown Browser.dmg.
- Depending on your browser and computer settings, your computer may open the installer application for you.
- Complete the installation:
- Windows: Continue through the InstallShield wizard to complete the installation.
- Mac: Drag the NWEA Secure Testing Browser icon to the Applications folder icon to complete the installation.