myuhc.com Register Now Login : myuhc/community plan/otc Balance Login
Click “Register Now” and enter your registration information at myuhc.com to check if you have a HealthSafe ID®. If you’ve already registered, your name will be in the system. If you haven’t registered, you can easily complete your registration by filling out the fields.
Activate your UCard today by login on to the webpage activate.uhc.com and entering the card details. Click “Register Now” and enter your registration information to check if you have a HealthSafe ID®. If you’ve already registered, your name will be in the system.
myuhc.com Activate Online Account
Activate your UCard today so it’s ready to use when your coverage starts. Sign in or create your UnitedHealthcare account below to activate your UCard.
Sign in or register on myuhc.com
Click “Register Now” and enter your registration information to check if you have a HealthSafe ID®. If you’ve already registered, your name will be in the system. If you haven’t registered, you can easily complete your registration by filling out the fields.
For assistance with password resets, change requests and technical issues, call 1-877-844-4999 / TTY 711 all day, every day.
Activate your myuhc.com® account
Your personalized member website helps you manage your health plan, see what’s covered and so much more. It can help you find network doctors, find and estimate the cost of care, view claim details, check your plan balances and learn about covered preventive care
Download the UnitedHealthcare® app
Take your plan and health plan ID card on the go, find nearby care options in your network and check your progress toward your deductible.
Stay in the network
The doctors and facilities in your network may have agreed to provide services at a discount — so staying in network may make sense, especially when visiting an out-of-network provider could cost you a lot more for care or may not be covered at all. Find network doctors, mental health professionals, hospitals, labs and more at myuhc.com > Find Care & Costs
Make your first appointment
Preventive care — such as routine wellness exams and certain recommended screenings and immunizations — is covered by most of our plans at no additional cost when you see network providers.
Have your health plan ID card handy and go to myuhc.com. Go to Register Now and follow the step-by-step instructions. After you’re signed in, you’ll have 24/7 access to easy-to-use tools and resources that help you do so many things — find network doctors, see claims, manage pharmacy benefits, get wellness support and more. It’s all there to make it simpler to get more out of your benefits.
When you sign in to your health plan account, you’ll find ways to view your personalized information and manage the details of your plan. Here are a few things you can do when you set up your account and use your member site:
- Find network doctors and pharmacies
- Find and estimate costs
- View and pay claims
- Check your account balances
- Learn about covered preventive care
Check Your Card Balance
Let’s explore what you can do on myuhc.com
When you sign in, you’ll find many ways to learn about your benefits and how to use them to your advantage.
Find network doctors and compare costs
You can use the online directory to:
- Locate a network doctor, dentist, vision provider, hospital, lab or mental health resources
- View preferred providers and see their reviews
- Get estimates for treatments and procedures
See what’s covered
You can use online tools to:
- Find what services are covered, including preventive care
- View a list of covered prescription drugs, if OptumRx is your pharmacy care provider
- Check for lower cost options
- Print a temporary ID card to show your coverage to providers
View claims and account balances
You’ll have quick access to:
- Review claims, costs and charges
- View your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Watch a personalized claim video to make it easier to understand your costs
- Track account balances for a health reimbursement account (HRA), health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA)
Try wellness tools
You can find ways to get and stay healthier:
- Earn rewards for taking a health survey
- Talk with an Online Coach
- Learn about health programs and discounts