Mysynchrony com Home Activate: Steps to Activate Synchrony HOME Credit Card
Registering your Synchrony credit card(s) at mysynchrony.com offers you total control over online account management.
Quickly and easily track account activity, schedule payments, receive e-statements and more — anytime, anywhere, from your computer or mobile device.
You can also take advantage of other great features like access to our convenient MySynchrony mobile app and free Credit Score monitoring.
Mysynchrony Home Activate :
To Activate any Synchrony store credit card or Synchrony program card, you will need:
- Full account number: It’s on the front of your card, on the top right corner of your monthly billing statement, and on the paper that your card was attached to when it was mailed
- Last 4 digits of the primary accountholder’s Social Security Number
- Date of birth
Steps to Activate Synchrony HOME Credit Card
1. Visit the page consumercenter.mysynchrony.com
2. Now enter the Account Number in the first column.
3. After that enter the Three Digit Security Code written on back side of the card.
4. Now enter the Last Four Digits of SSN..
5. Lastly enter the Date of Birth.
6. Click on the Button Activate, the card will be activated.
How do I make a single, one-time online payment?
You can make a same-day payment until 11:59 p.m. ET. Just follow these steps:
- Log in and then click on the Make Payment button
- Select the payment amount, date and payment source
- Click Submit Payment for Review
- Review your payment and click Submit
Look for a confirmation email from Synchrony Bank.