mysynchrony.com/Carcare Activate Card : What are the Synchrony Car Care credit card benefits?
The Synchrony Car Care credit card is accepted at gas stations and auto parts and service businesses nationwide. A complete list of participating retailers and gas locations can be found online here.
What are the Synchrony Car Care credit card benefits?
- 6 months promotional financing on purchases of $199* or more every day
- Gas whenever you need it, wherever you are, with acceptance at over 200,000 gas stations nationwide across all major gas brands
- No annual fee
- Safe and Secure with $0 fraud liability
- Ability to request a credit limit increase
- Exclusive cardholder discounts.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- 24/7 secure online account access.
- Customizable account alerts.
Steps to Activate Synchrony Car Care Credit Card
If you received your card with a sticker on the front of it, you will need to call the number listed on the sticker to verify your information and activate your account.
1. Visit the page consumercenter.mysynchrony.com
2. Now enter the Account Number in the first column.
3. After that enter the Three Digit Security Code written on back side of the card.
4. Now enter the Last Four Digits of SSN..
5. Lastly enter the Date of Birth.
6. Click on the Button Activate, the card will be activated.
Simply pay as you normally would–swipe or insert your card at checkout. Promotional financing will automatically be applied to eligible purchases. It works the same when shopping online. Just enter your Synchrony Car Care™ credit card account number on the payment form at eligible online retailers.
You can always make more than your minimum monthly payment and pay off your item(s) earlier than the promotional financing end date.
Can I schedule multiple payments?
You can schedule up to 12 future payments, including the date you want the payment to post to your account and the amount. You can also vary the amount, date and payment source for each payment.
Synchrony Bank sends monthly statements to you which provide Promotional Purchase Summary Information, the Accrued Deferred Interest, and the Promotional Expiration Date. To avoid interest charges on any promotion, the promotional balance must be paid in full by the expiration date. Check your statements to ensure that your payments were received before the promotional expiration date.
How can I check the status of my rebate offer?
Have a question about or want to check the status of a Rebate? Visit SynchronyCarCare.myrebatemanager.com or call 1-855-333-2820; Discount Tire cardholders can visit dt.rebatepromotions.com or call 1-866-892-8078; America’s Tire cardholders can visit at.rebatepromotions.com or call 1-866-892-8078.
Note: Rebates cannot be used as a payment method on a Synchrony Car Care™ credit card account. Rebate Center Hours: M–F 9AM – 9PM ET