mykohlscharge.com Payment: How do I pay my Kohls bill online?
To activate your new card, please login or register on the My Kohl’s Card website. (Sorry, you are not able to activate your card on a mobile device.) You can also activate your card by presenting your photo ID and Kohl’s card at the time of your next purchase or by calling 800-954-0244
Customers are able to activate a card as soon as 24 hours after a card has been requested, however you should not try activating until you’ve received your card in the mail.
Pay online (desktop)
You are able to make payments through your Kohl’s Charge online profile with your checking or savings account. Click here to make a free online payment at My Kohl’s Card!
Pay via mobile site or Kohl’s app
Download the Kohl’s app or visit our website on your mobile phone.
Pay by phone
Call 855-564-5705 to pay via our automated system 24 hours a day with your checking account or debit card number. Payments made after 7 p.m. (Central Time) will post the following day.
Pay by mail
Payments received after 5 p.m. (Central Time) will be posted the following day.
Make your check payable to Kohl’s Payment Center and mail it to:
P.O. Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
P.O. Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201
Pay in a Kohl’s store
You can make a payment at the store using a check, cash, debit card or money order. We also accept payments using a Kohl’s Cares® card.
Manage Your Kohl’s Card Account
What Can You Do On My Kohl’s Card?
- Make certain changes such as address, phone and email updates
- Get your balance, payment information, recent activity, and even pay your bill
Making Payments on My Kohl’s Card
We have several payment options on My Kohl’s Card. You can make a payment today, set a payment for a future date and enroll in AutoPay which will pay your account every month.
All payment options are found on the Payments page. You can access the page from the main Account page, the side menu and the “Make a Payment” button (if you have a payment due).
Adding a payment account (checking account)
Before you can make a payment or set AutoPay, you must add a checking/savings account in My Kohl’s Card. We only use checking/saving accounts on My Kohl’s Card and only store one account. If you want to pay with another tender (i.e. debit card), please pay in-store or contact us at 800-564-5740.
- From the Payments page, click “Manage” under “Payment accounts”. The number above the button is how many accounts you have stored in My Kohl’s Card.
- On the Payment accounts page, you can see all payment accounts that have been added to your My Kohl’s Card.
- To add a new payment account, click “Add Payment Account”. You can only have one payment account. If you need to change the account, click “Edit” or “Delete.”
- On the sidebar that appears, you’ll need to enter your bank information.
- Enter your nine-digit routing number, found on the bottom of your check
- Enter your checking/savings account number
- Re-enter your account number
- Select the account type: checking or savings (while we accept savings accounts, your savings account must be setup to allow withdrawals)
- Check the box for “I acknowledge I am an owner of the account referenced above and am authorized to make payments”.
- Click “Add pay from account”.