myfamilymobile.com Activation : How do I Activate an Family Mobile account?
To activate your new Family Mobile account, login into myfamilymobile.com/activation/selectdevice or by calling at 1-877-440-9758. The activation process may take a few hours to complete unless you are transferring a number, in which case it may take longer.
Before activating service with Family Mobile, be sure that you have met all requirements to establish the new service:
Perform a Family Mobile coverage check.
Have a compatible unlocked T-Mobile or GSM phone for each line you want to activate. See Phone requirements for more information.
Have a Family Mobile Service Plan Card on hand for each phone you want to activate. If you are Bringing Your Own Phone, you must have a Bring Your Own Phone SIM Kit. You may only apply one Service Plan Card or one Bring Your Own Phone SIM Kit to each phone you are using. Bring Your Own Phone SIM Kit includes a SIM card, and depending on where you buy it, it may also include the Service PIN.
The SIM and PIN numbers will be required during activation. You can purchase the Bring Your Own Phone SIM Kit at any participating Walmart store, at Walmart.com, or by calling us at 1-877-440-9758.
Activating a Family Mobile account is easy. You can Bring Your Own Phone or purchase a Family Mobile phone.
Activate a new Family Mobile service or Add a line using any of the following methods:-
- Online at myfamilymobile.com
- Call us at 1-877-440-9758
Primary Account Holder
The primary account holder is the person that creates, updates or sets up the account with the account information.
- Any member of the account (including the primary account holder) that logs in using their Phone number and the 4-Digit Security PIN, will have access only to their Phone information
- Any member of the account (including the primary account holder) that logs in using their Phone number or account email and the Account Password, will have access to all of the account information.
The activation process may take a few hours to complete unless you are transferring a number, in which case it may take longer.
You can also activate your phone by selecting the “Activate Now” button.
- Nokia Lumia 710
- For iPhones: Go to Settings > General > About.
- For Androids: Go to Settings > About Device (or About Phone) > Status. Some devices may have this information under IMEI Information.
- For Feature phones: Go to Menu > Prepaid > Serial Number.
- For BYOP devices: Remove the SIM card from your device and look for IMEI, MEID, or ESN. For some phones, the number is located below the removable battery.
- GSM BYOP: If your phone is compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, or Claro, enter the last 15 digits of your SIM number.
- CDMA BYOP: If your phone is Verizon or Sprint-compatible and LTE, enter the IMEI. For non-LTE phones, enter the MEID DEC.
- From the main screen, slide the screen up to display your apps
- Tap the “Gmail” icon
- Tap “GOT IT” to continue
- Tap “Add an email address.”
- Tap “Google” as your email provider.
- Tap the “Email or phone” field to add an existing account. Then, follow the prompts on your screen.
- To create an account, tap “Create account.” Then, follow the prompts on your screen.