Mycigna Activate Card and Login : Steps to Activate the MyCigna Card
Once your receive your MyCigna Card, you must activate it by login on to my.cigna.com and entering the card details. When you register for the first time on the myCigna website or app, you’ll be required to provide a primary email address. Having an email address helps Cigna better protect the information in your myCigna account.
We can send automatic alerts when you update your email or password. Your email address also can be used when you need help recovering your myCigna user ID or password.
Anyone participating or enrolling in a Cigna plan can register for online access to their information. Spouses, partners, and dependents covered by another family member’s plan can also register.
What information do I need to register?
Here’s what you’ll need to register.
I’m the subscriber: (the person who signed up for the plan.)
Provide one of the following:-
- Your Social Security Number
- Or, your Cigna ID number or Cigna-HealthSpring ID (found on the front of your ID card)
I’m a dependent: (a child*, spouse, or domestic partner covered under the subscriber’s plan
Provide one of the following:
- Your Cigna ID number and the subscriber’s home ZIP code.
- Your Cigna-HealthSpring ID.
- Or, the subscriber’s Social Security Number and home ZIP code.
*Customers under age 13 (and/or their parent/guardian) will not be able to register.
|Cigna card||Global Health Service Company|
|Article Name||Mycigna Activate Card|
|Cigna card Login||my.cigna.com|
|Help Line Number||1 (800) 853-2713|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
Steps to Activate the MyCigna Account
1. Visit the page https://my.cigna.com/web/public/consumer/registration
2. Enter your First Name.
3. Enter your Last Name. Click Next
4. On the next page, enter your date of birth
5. Now enter your home ZIP code.
6. Now enter the appropriate option given below.
I’m the Subscriber on a non-Medicare/Medicaid plan
These five simple steps will set you up for success.
Step 1: Activate Your myCigna® Account
Stay on top of your health and health care expenses – at myCigna.com and with the myCigna® App.
With a myCigna account, you’ll be able to:
- Find in-network doctors and care
- See what doctor’s visits and procedures may cost ahead of time
- Compare doctors and hospitals
- Print a temporary ID card (a permanent ID card will be mailed to you)
- Estimate your drug costs with our Price a Medication tool and get help finding lower-cost medications*
- Look at your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
Step 2: Join the Take Control Rewards Program and Take Your Health Survey
Get rewarded in 2022 for getting healthier with Take Control Rewards.
You can earn up to $275 in points that can be redeemed for a Reloadable Reward Card* to use toward health care costs or choose from merchandise, including fitness products, sporting goods, entertainment options and more. Just complete simple activities to start earning points.
To get started:
- Log in to your myCigna account
- Go to the Wellness home page and select “Start Earning Rewards”
- Complete the Take Control RewardsSM two-minute Health Assessment survey
- Start earning points just by completing simple activities, such as getting your $0 annual check-up** or watching informative health videos
- Redeem your reward points for funds on a Reloadable Reward Card, which can help make health care costs more affordable or you can choose from gifts and merchandise.
Step 3: Find In-Network Care Options
Stay in-network to save.
No one likes a surprise bill. That’s why staying in-network for care is so important. Just log in to myCigna.com to find a range of in-network primary care providers (PCPs), urgent care centers, hospitals and so much more.
It’s always best to start with your PCP. If your PCP isn’t available, you have more in-network options.
- Health Information LineSM: Speak with a nurse clinician at no cost; they can help you decide if you should see your doctor, go to an urgent care center or visit another facility.
- 24/7 virtual care: Speak with a board-certified medical provider or licensed therapist by phone or video chat anytime, day or night; get an appointment in minutes.*
- Convenience care clinic: Find them in grocery stores and pharmacies ($).
- Urgent care center: If your condition isn’t life-threatening, you can see a doctor for a sore throat, minor burns, sprains, a fever, the flu and more ($$).
- Emergency room: ER use is for emergencies, such as critical illness or injury – and you’re covered in-network or out-of-network
Step 4: Set Up a Virtual Care Profile
Connect with a medical provider on your time.
- Access care from anywhere via video or phone at myCigna.com.
- Get medical virtual care* 24/7/365 – even at night, on weekends and on holidays.
- Connect with quality board-certified doctors and pediatricians as well as licensed counselors and psychiatrists.
- Have a prescription sent directly to your local pharmacy, if appropriate.
Step 5: Update Communication Preferences
Enjoy less clutter and more peace of mind.
With paperless, all of your Explanations of Benefits (EOBs) and other health plan documents will be organized securely in one place.
- Most communications will be sent directly to the email address on file.
- You’ll receive notifications when health plan documents have been uploaded to your myCigna.com account.
- Easy access to your account 24/7.
How to File a Claim
- Download and print the claim form
- Complete and mail your completed claim forms to the appropriate office
- The details and the right claim form will depend on the type of claim
Request an ID Card
Get a Cigna ID card for your medical, dental, or pharmacy plan.
If you lost your Cigna ID card, take a moment to request a new ID card before going to your next doctor’s appointment. Use the information and links below to get the replacement cards you need.
Request a Medical ID card
To request a medical ID card for you or someone else covered by your health plan, please visit the myCigna® website. If you haven’t created an account on myCigna, complete the ID Card Request Form.
Request a Dental ID card
To request a replacement or print a temporary ID card, please visit the myCigna® website. An ID card is not required to receive coverage for dental care but will assist your dentist with verifying your coverage and filing a claim.