mycampbellbenefits.com Login : Campbell’s Employee Benefits Login
The benefits may vary by division and/or function and include:
- Health coverage that starts on day one (no waiting period)
- Part-time employees are eligible if they work at least 20 hours per week
- Up to 7% in Company contribution to 401(k) Savings Plan, with immediate vesting
- Up to $1,000 in annual Health Savings Account funding
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Financial wellness tools and programs
- Employee giving and matching programs
- Tuition assistance and scholarship programs
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance plans
- Discounts on auto, home and renter’s insurance
Upon meeting the conditions for a specific benefit program, all full-time employees are eligible for those benefits to include paid vacation and sick leave, and paid holidays. Additionally all full-time employees are eligible to participate in a matching employer contribution retirement plan, an employee only contribution retirement plan, health insurance, life and supplemental life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, cancer insurance, dental insurance, tuition-assistance for educational opportunities, and a flexible spending account.
Your ID Card & Campus Discounts
ID cards are available to all full-time University employees. In addition to identification purposes, these cards enable Campbell employees to:
- borrow books from the library
- use the University pool (with paid membership)
- obtain free or reduced admission to sporting events, lectures, and other entertainment events
- receive a 10% discount at the Bookstore (on most items)
- deposit money in a declining balance (pre-pay) account that may be used at all four (4) dining establishments on campus. Reduced meal rates are offered to employees who use the declining balance method* at Gaylord’s Kitchen (reduced rates not valid at the Oasis Grill or Deli).
Biltmore Estate Admission Discount
Campbell University faculty, staff and alumni are now eligible to receive a substantial discount on daytime admission tickets for Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Daytime tickets include access to the house, gardens, winery and River Bend Farm as well as the shops on the estate. For further details on the estate as well as special events and area hotels, visit www.biltmore.com. In order to find out more about the Campbell discount, visit www.biltmore.com/campbell. Enter the promo code “campbell” during your ticket purchase to confirm the special price. For assistance please call 866-851-4661.
As a faculty & staff of Campbell University, you can take advantage of a special VIP offer from Quicken Loans®. Save up to $2,000 on closing costs when you buy a new home or refinance your current mortgage with Quicken Loans. These are the highest savings we’ve ever offered. Plus, when you share this with friends and family, they’re eligible for the same offer!
The experienced team at Quicken Loans will help guide you through the mortgage process to ensure you get the home loan that fits your family and your budget. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that Quicken Loans services the majority of its loans, which means all the great service from the dedicated VIP team doesn’t stop at closing – it continues throughout the life of your loan.
Visit VIP.QuickenLoans.com/Campbell now or call (888) 562-9651 to get started and take advantage of near historically low rates!