myaccountaccess.com Activate Credit Card: Login and Activate your new Credit Card
Whether you use Visa, American Express or Mastercard, your credit card has additional benefits exclusively for customers.
- Earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend
- There are no caps or limits on the points cardmembers can earn.
myaccountaccess.com Activate your new credit card
1. Go to the webpage https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/publicCardActivation.do
2.Confirm your card details
3. Enter your Card number
4. Now enter Last 4 of SSN
5. Lastly enter the 3-digit security code is usually located on the back of your card
6. Click on Activate Button.
7. The Card will be activated in due time.
To redeem rewards:
- Log in to Account Access.
- Select your Account, and within the top navigation select “Rewards & Benefits”.
- Click “Redeem rewards at Rewards Center” to reach the rewards center and start redeeming.
Redeem for travel rewards, cash back, gift cards or name brand merchandise.
Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back.
Setting up ID Shield
Setting up ID Shield is easy and only takes approximately five (5) minutes to complete. After you have entered your Personal ID and Password, you will be prompted to begin ID Shield setup.
To set up ID Shield you’ll select and answer a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) security questions.
You will select these questions from a list that we display.
After you’ve selected and answered your security questions, you will then choose an ID Shield image or sound.
You can select this image from a number of unique images we display in specific categories, such as animals, sports and world landmarks.
Once you’ve selected your ID Shield image, you are required to enter a word or phrase associated with this image.
This word or phrase will display along with your ID Shield Image every time you log into the credit card Online Account Access site.