my family.wic.ca.gov : Activate WIC Card | Visit www.WICconnect.com
An eWIC card is like a debit card. You can use your eWIC card to buy WIC-approved foods at grocery stores that accept WIC. Your local agency will add your family’s benefits to your eWIC account.
Participating WIC families will be notified about eWIC through their local agencies.
How do I get WIC benefits on my WIC account?
At your WIC appointment, WIC staff will add your benefits to your family’s eWIC account. You will get a list of your family’s WIC benefits for the next three months. The list will have start and end dates for your benefits.
Who should I contact if I have trouble with my eWIC card?
- Talk to your local WIC agency staff.
- Visit your store’s customer service desk.
- Call eWIC Card Customer Service at 1-844-540-3013.
- Visit www.WICconnect.com
Read Also : Frontgate EDC Wristband Registration 2023
What is WIC2Go?
WIC2Go is a mobile app for New York State WIC Participants. WIC2Go can help you:
- Check the dates and times of your WIC appointments.
- Check your current month’s benefit balance and expiration date.
- Scan items to see if they are WIC-approved.
- Locate WIC clinics.
- Locate WIC stores.
How do I create an account on WIC2Go?
To create an account, you will need your eWIC card number, your date of birth, mailing address and your zip code.
Can I use WIC2Go without an eWIC account?
Yes. After downloading the app, individuals will be able to locate clinics, stores and resources. Participants with an eWIC account can scan items to see if they are WIC approved, check current month’s balance and expiration date, and view appointments.
Is my eWIC card reusable?
Yes. Keep your eWIC card and take it to all your appointments.
How will I use my eWIC card when I shop?
- Choose WIC foods using your WIC shopping list, benefit balance, Foods Guide, and WIC2Go.
- Pick a checkout lane that accepts WIC.
- Tell the cashier that you are using an eWIC card.
- Place your WIC items first, ahead of other foods.
- Swipe your eWIC card and enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Use another form of payment for non-WIC items.
- Keep the store receipt and eWIC card for your next WIC shopping trip.
The steps may vary from store to store.