Mumbai University PG Admissions 2021:
Online application process for Mumbai University admissions 2021-22 for various undergraduate and post graduate courses starts. Check official website for more details.
University of Mumbai has started the online application process for 2021-22 admissions. The pre-admission enrolment is mandatory for anyone wishing to seek admission any of the numerous undergraduate, diploma, certificate courses offered by the university. Interested candidates first have to register on the MU website – mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac in order to submit their respective admission application.
The online application for the university’s popular Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) course and Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM) course has already begun. Additionally, the application process for various Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) courses has begun as well.
How to apply for Mumbai University UG courses 2021-22
- Visit the official website of University of Mumbai – mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac
- Students not having 16 digit PRN number, have to register first
- Login with newly created credentials and proceed to fill the admission application
- Choose your course and submit the application
- Download the submitted application for future reference
The applications will be accepted and processed by the colleges streamwise separately and the merit list will be displayed streamwise taking into account the reservation policy prescribed by the state. The streamwise seat allocation in percentage is – Arts stream accounting for 50 percent, while Science and Commerce each have been given 25 percent seats each.