mppsc.nic.in : MPPSC State Service 2021:
The state service preliminary test will be held on July by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC). MPPSC admit cards are released. This is the MPPSC exam that was originally set for April but had to be postponed owing to the COVID-situation.
The exam hall ticket will include the candidate’s name, address, and other information. Candidates must also bring a photo ID to the exam location in addition to their admission card.
The MPPSC state service preliminary test will be graded. It will be divided into two sections: Paper I: General Studies and Paper II: General Study Aptitude, each worth ten points.
How to download the MPPSC admit card for the year 2021
1. Visit the MPPSC’s official website, which is located at mppsc.nic.in.
2. Select the “Admit card” tab from the drop-down menu.
3. Look for the MPPSC prelims admit card 2021 and click on the download link to access the admit card.
4. In the login window, enter your login credentials – your application number and date of birth – and then click “Submit.”
5. The admit card for the MPPSC State Service 2021 examination will be displayed on the computer screen.
6. For future reference, double-check the information and save the MPPSC admit card 2021 to your computer.
There will be a mains exam for the MPPSC state service exam after the prelims exams. Finally, an interview will be held during the third round of the state exams. Candidates’ performance in this competitive exam will be used to compile a merit list.
MPPSC has issued a thorough official notice.
The MPPSC Prelims for the State Service Exam and the State Forest Service Exam will be held in July this year. The State Service and Forest Service Mains are set to take place in March and February, respectively, according to the official schedule.
MPPSC Prelims: State Service & Forest Prelims are scheduled for July.
Candidates should keep an eye on the official site for more information about these exams.
Click here for the most recent education news and updates from the Minister of Education, the E Exam, and other Boards.