Money Network Activate Card : How do I Activate my Money Network EIP Card?
Use the Card everywhere Visa Debit or Debit Mastercard are accepted, plus get cash back at the register with PIN debit purchases where available. Send money quickly to friends and family with or without a Money Network Account.
Pay bills using your Money Network Card or Money Network Check. Add your Card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay for contactless payments.
Create multiple Piggy Banks in our Mobile App to set aside funds for the things you really want.
EIP Cards issued for the first or second round of Economic Impact Payments are not being reloaded. If you received EIP Cards for round one or round two stimulus payments, they all have separate balances, and you should keep those earlier EIP Cards until the balance for each EIP Card reaches zero.
If you’ve misplaced your Card, you can lock your Card and prevent unauthorized transactions or ATM withdrawals while you look for it. If your Card is permanently lost, call Customer Service at the number listed below for your program or service.
Money Network® Service (most programs): call 1-888-913-0900
Money Network® Service for Walmart: call 1-800-903-4698
The ADP TotalPay® Card and Money Network® Check Program: call 1-866-402-1237
Money Network Activate Card :
1. Call 1.800.240.8100. During activation, you will be asked to input your Card Number, last 6-digits of your social security number and the 3-digit security code from the back of your Card.
2. You could be asked to further validate your identity by providing, at minimum, your name and address and answer identity verification questions.
3. You will also be asked to create a 4-digit PIN required for ATM transactions, request automated assistance and to hear your balance.
4. For your Account security, do not use personal information as your PIN.
5. For Cards with more than one name, only the primary Cardholder (listed first on the Card) may activate the Card.