Modere Activate Reviews : Energize Your Body With A Natural 3-Day Detox
Used along with your usual meals, Modere Activate is a monthly, 3-day detox designed to ignite your digestive energy, rejuvenate cellular health, eliminate toxins and even encourage your fat loss efforts.
A sluggish digestive system can’t be ignored. It can really slow you down and leave you feeling bloated and blah.
Activate is formulated with organically grown aloe vera. Commonly used to soothe and moisturize over-exposed skin, aloe has also long been recognized for its natural cleansing properties in the gastrointestinal tract.
This naturally cleansing ingredient is combined with apple pectin to help regulate your system and psyllium seed husk for added fiber.
- Naturally eliminates toxins*
- Rejuvenates cellular health*
- Ignites digestive energy*
- Complements a fat loss regimen*
- Makes you feel energized*
- Kick-starts a lifestyle regimen with monthly rejuvenation*
- Monthly 3-day detox program
- Designed to be used with usual meals
- Formulated with third party-certified organic aloe vera
- Includes natural apple pectin, psyllium seed husk and dandelion leaf
- Convenient, single-serve stick packs
- Great tasting, sugar free and vegan
Read NOTICE and CAUTION carefully before use. Mix one packet into 8 ounces of water. Stir briskly, and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir. Use for 3 consecutive days per month, preferably at bedtime.
Definitely cleans you out!
Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2022
Definitely worked for me! Make sure you take it on days you don’t have a lot going on bc it definitely will clean you out! And make sure to drink extra water while taking it! I drink a gallon a day minimum but by day 3 I felt like I was getting dehydrated.
Works good taste awful.
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2021
So I felt a little bloated while taking this but after the 3days were completed my stomach felt so much better. The taste was awful so hard to get past the smell and after taste. This product can be tolerated for what it’s used for.