Minecraft APK Download V1.16.1.02 Free : Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Android
Bug fixing can be a life savior for the game players especially when it comes to enhance the better gaming experience. In this version the things have flipped up completely and for sure it will work for you especially when you are intended to have a change.
What’s new in Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android
For the detailed information about minecraft you can also visit the main article via: Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition) Mod APK
- A large number of new bugs has been fixed
- Unlimited Despawn mob
- Unlimited breath
- You can attain maximum scores with the limited time.
- Better team up options
- No hiccups while building your own world
- One hit unlimited weapons
How to Activate A Beacon in Minecraft :
Minecraft Beacon is of the rarest block which can be crafted only after killing wither. When activated it’ll produce a vertical beam of light emerging in the sky.
It can provide you certain special effects to every player within its possible radius.
Effects indulged by beacon are:
- Jump boost
Note: Out of all these you can choose only one effect.
Minecraft Beacon has a Blast Resistance and harness level of 3 and it’s immune to lava and fire. It also produces a light level of 15 so you can even use it for decoration and lighting purposes. Make a note that it can be mined with any tool. Even you can use your fist to mine it.
How to craft Minecraft Beacon?
- 5 Glass: Can be obtained by smelting sand in the furnace.
- 1 Nether star: Can be obtained by killing wither.
- 3 Obsidian: Can be mined with Diamond or Netherite pickaxe. It is generated when flowing water comes in contact with stable lava.
You can use the following recipe to craft Beacon:
How to activate Beacon?
Before activating Beacon make sure to consider the following things:
- Beacon will not active it any opaque block is blocking its beam from the top. However, transparent blocks like glass can be used. You place colored glass and colored glass pane to change the color of the beam.
- The Nether ceiling will not block the beam.
- It can be activated by simply making a pyramid-like structure below the Beacon. You can only use the following blocks to activate it:
- Iron blocks
- Gold blocks
- Diamond blocks
- Netherite blocks
Beacon can be activated by placing right at the center of a Square pyramid with an odd number of blocks on its side made by using the above blocks. Pyramid can be 4 blocks high., with an increase in the outer square ring of blocks by one.
- Level 1: 9 blocks: 3*3
- Level 2: 34 blocks: 3*3, 5*5
- Level 3: 83 blocks: 3*3, 5*5, 7*7
- Level 4: 164 blocks: 3*3, 5*5, 7*7, 9*9
You can increase its radius by simply increasing levels.