members.nations benefits.com/my rewards : Member Rewards Program – Nations Benefits HQ
To get rewards for your Aetna Nations Benefits OTC Card 2023 online login into https://aetna.nationsbenefits.com/my rewards or by Calling 1‑888‑682‑2400. You will be asked to enter your OTC card number.
The Member Rewards Program is one wallet on your Blue Benefit Bucks (BBB) card, a Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card. You can receive up to $50 a year by completing a combination of eligible healthy activities.
What is the Member Rewards Program?
The Member Rewards Program offers you up to $50 annually when you take steps to protect your health. Your earned dollars are loaded on your Blue Benefit Bucks (BBB) card so you can spend your reward on what’s most important to you.
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans offer you a wide variety of benefits that go beyond Original Medicare — and help take care of the whole you.
How do I earn a reward?
You may up to $50 each year, when you complete a combination of the following activities:
• Annual Physical Exam ($20)
• Breast Cancer Screening ($20)
• Flu Shot ($10)
• COVID-19 Booster ($10)
• 10 or more in-person visits/month to your SilverSneakers gym ($10)
How do I access my Member Rewards dollars?
Your rewards dollars will be loaded on your BBB card approximately 8-10 weeks after the date of your completed activity. Your BBB card was mailed to you upon your plan enrollment.
The OTC benefit offers you an easy way to get generic over-the-counter health and wellness products. You can order them by phone at 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711) or online at cvs.com/otchs/myorder. You order from a list of approved OTC items in the catalog. Then OTCHS will mail them directly to your home address. You can also go to any OTCHS-enabled participating CVS Pharmacy® store to use your benefit, where available.
Your Member Rewards dollars may be used for healthy foods, eyewear, transportation, dental, and hearing, and over-the-counter (OTC) services beyond the benefit provided.
aetna.nations benefits.com Card Activation:
1. Visit the page https://aetna.nationsbenefits.com/activate
2. Enter the 16 digit card number and expiration date of your Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card.
3. Enter your Date of Birth and Last Name provided to your health plan during enrollment.
4. Finally Click on the Activate Card Button.
5. If you need assistance please Call 877-204-1817 (TTY: 711)
CHECK YOUR BALANCE
You can check the balance on your OTC card at any time by:-
- Calling 1‑888‑682‑2400. You will be asked to enter your OTC card number.
- Or by visiting www.otcmember.com. Once on the site, you will be asked to enter your OTC card number.
- Or by calling Member Services.
How to use your OTCHS benefits in store:
1. Refer to your OTC catalog to identify items in the catalog you want to purchase. Only the items listed in your catalog are available through your plan. If an item with a blue label is not listed, you will not be able to select it.
2. Go to any select approved participating OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy®, CVS Pharmacy y más®, or Navarro® store.
IMPORTANT: Not all CVS stores participate in this benefit. To find your nearest location, go to cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator or contact OTCHS at 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711).
3. Go to OTCHS section of the store (for stores with a dedicated section) to locate eligible products with blue signs. Or look for the blue labels identifying eligible approved products throughout the store.
Note: In-store prices may vary from those listed in this catalog. However, the prices listed in the catalog are what will be deducted from your benefit. Products with blue labels may be located in the dedicated OTCHS section or throughout the aisles in the store.
4. You can redeem your benefit at any register. To check out, inform the cashier you have an OTC benefit. Present your member ID insurance card or a valid ID to the cashier before the cashier begins to scan products. Your member ID card is used to verify eligibility, not as a payment.
Please note that the regular retail price in the store may vary. For prices that apply when you use your OTC benefits, please consult this catalog. Catalog prices cannot be combined with promotional offers or ExtraBucks® Rewards. Not all products will be carried in all CVS® OTCHS enabled stores.
Create additional brand affinity by featuring your logo on the portal, which offers:-
- Robust search options with the ability to filter, sort and search by category, pricing, wallet, and more
- Product recommendations based on individual needs
- Expandable product detail pages complete with 360-degree images
- Benefit tracking to see available dollars to spend on plan-approved products
- Order tracking with carrier details and frequent status updates
How does the card work?
Starting January 1, we load the card every quarter with $100. Members can use the card to pay for in-network copayments when visiting a primary care physician (PCP) office, a specialist office, and offices that perform certain other types of services.
If your office accepts Mastercard®, the member can swipe the card as a debit card (with or without a PIN) to pay the copayment amount. The member can pay the full amount in this way. Or, if your office allows the use of more than one payment method, the member can opt to pay a portion of the amount with the card and use a different payment method for the rest of the amount.
What if the card doesn’t work or is declined?
- Make sure the member is using the card only for a copayment.
- The card hasn’t been activated. The member can activate their card by calling the number on their activation sticker. That number is 1-877-261-9951 (TTY: 711). The member should call that number to activate the card and then try to pay again.
- The expense might not be considered eligible under the plan. The member should refer to their Explanation of Coverage (EOC) document.
Need help getting started?
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-439-2665(TTY: 711).
Member Experience Advisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Language support services are available free of charge.