member.neofinancial.com Activate Login: How do I Activate my physical Neo Mastercard?
To activate your new Neo Mastercard, login into member.neofinancial.com and enter your card number, enter your CVC and expiry date found on the back of your new card. Review your PIN and make your first in-store purchase with your chip and PIN to enable tap payments.
How do I activate my physical card?
Once you receive your Neo Mastercard®, follow these steps to activate it:
1. Sign in to your Neo account using the app or at member.neofinancial.com.
2. Tap the card icon tab image.
3. Tap Activate.
4. Enter your CVC and expiry date found on the back of your new card.
5. Review your PIN and make your first in-store purchase with your chip and PIN to enable tap payments
6. You’re done!
How do I sign in to my account?
There are two different ways to sign in to your account.
- Through the Neo Financial app. To download the app, visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Through your mobile and desktop browser with the following link: member.neofinancial.com
For cardholders that completed their application at a Hudson’s Bay location, you will have to create a password before you can sign in to your account. To create a password, follow the steps outlined below
- Access the email account you used to apply, and search for the “Create your password” email sent to you from Neo
- Click the “Create a password” button in the email.
- Correctly answer your security question which you created when you signed up.
- Create your password (and store it in a safe place!)
Once you have set a password, you will be able to sign in to your account to begin using it.
Setting up my PIN
Once your credit card application has been approved and you’ve reviewed and accepted your agreements, you will be asked to create and confirm your card’s PIN for the first time.
At this stage, you will be prompted to create your unique PIN and confirm it.
What is a virtual card and how do I use it?
A virtual card is a digital representation of your credit card. A virtual card can be added to your smartphone with Apple Pay or Google Pay™. You can use it to pay in-store and online prior to activating your physical card. It’s a great way to start using your account while you wait for your physical card to arrive, or if you forget your wallet at home. To pay with your virtual card, simply unlock your phone and hold it near the card reader (discover how to pay using Apple Pay or Google Pay).
It is important you treat your virtual card the same way as you would your physical card, by keeping it private and secure. For peace of mind, you can freeze your card at any time in the app. It’s important to note that freezing your card will automatically freeze both your virtual and physical card.
You can view your virtual card details by signing in to your account with the app or through your mobile or desktop browser.
To view your virtual card in the app:
- Sign in to the app.
- Tap the card icon tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the View button (you will be prompted for your password or biometrics for security).
To view your virtual card online:
- Sign in to your Neo account at member.neofinancial.com.
- Tap the card icon tab on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the View button (you will be prompted for your password for security).