locast.org/activate Login: Activating the Locast App on TV Streaming Devices
If you have added Locast to your Roku device, you have the option of logging in using your email address and password or an activation code. Activating Locast on Roku is just another way of logging in.
1. Navigate to the “Login with Code” button at the top of the login screen
2. Please go to www.locast.org/activate via computer/mobile device or scan the QR code.
3. If you are not logged into your Locast account, you will be required to do so before you can activate Locast.
4. Once logged in, enter the code exactly as it is displayed on the lower right of your TV screen.
5. Once this code has been submitted your TV will refresh to display the Live TV Guide.
1. Leave the activation screen up on your TV
2. Go to www.locast.org and click Login (to the right of the bell icon)
3. Once you are logged in, click Activate near the top left of the page next to Live TV Guide. (If you are using a mobile device tap the 3 horizontal lines to display the Menu)
4. Enter activation code and click the orange SUBMIT button
5. Within a few seconds your TV will refresh to display your Live TV Guide
How can I access Locast?
iOS mobile devices(iPhone, iPad):
Mobile Firefox browser
Locast app for Android
AirPlay in conjunction with older Apple TV devices
Vizio SmartCast (Chromecast and AirPlay are built in)
TV Streaming Devices:
Android TV(Google TV)
TiVo Stream 4K
Roku TV(Insignia, Sharp, RCA, Hisense, Sanyo, onn., etc)
Fire TV(Insignia, Toshiba)