LLBeanVisa.com/Activate – Activate Barclays Card to Pay Bill
Already registered for Barclaycard Online Servicing? You can log in and activate your card now. All you need is:
- your login ID number (it’s in the confirmation email we sent you when you applied) or your 16-digit card number
- your passcode and memorable word (which you chose when you registered)
Not registered yet? You can register in just a few minutes. You’ll need your new card and credit limit to hand.
Activate in app
If you’ve got the Barclaycard app or you’re a Barclays customer and have the Barclays app, you can use either to activate your card and manage your account.
Simply log in, tap ‘Barclaycard’ and activate your card – you’ll need your new Barclaycard to hand.
If you haven’t got either you can download our free app at App Store or Google Play – you’ll need your credit limit and new card to start using it.
Activating your new card online
The fastest and most convenient way to activate your new card is through the Barclays app or on our website.
- Install and launch the Barclays US Credit Card app on your mobile device, or visit the activation page of our website. (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you already have an online account — Choose “Existing Cardmember” and log in using your username and password. Verify your identity by completing the required fields. Your card will be activated and ready for use.
- If you’re a new Cardmember or don’t have online account access set up — Select “Activate my card now” and complete the required fields.
- Select “Continue” and your new card will immediately be activated and ready to use.
Once you’ve activated your card on Barclaycard Online Servicing, you can also:
View your PIN
Forgotten your PIN? You don’t need to wait for the post. You can view your PIN in an instant.
Change your ID number or username
You can change your login ID number or username to something more memorable by selecting ‘Secure login details’ in the ‘Your details’ section.
Do away with the filing and view your statements online. Not only will you be able to see them whenever and wherever you want, you can download up to 12 months of statements and print them off as and when you need them. You can even set up a free, monthly text or email reminder, so you always know when your most recent statement’s ready to view.
Set up a Direct Debit
Setting up a Direct Debit could help you to avoid missing a payment. Choose to pay either the minimum, a fixed amount or the full balance each month. Paying more than the minimum amount will help you clear your balance faster and pay less in interest.
Add a cardholder
You can’t always be there, so why not share your account with someone close to you? It’ll give you peace of mind – whether it’s for emergencies or the weekly shop. To qualify, they need to be over 18 and live at your address.
You could save money with a balance transfer
Paying interest on other credit or store cards? If you’ve got a balance transfer offer, you could save money by transferring your balances to Barclaycard.