lifewireless.com Activate Login My Account : How to activate Life Wireless SIM card
The Lifeline Assistance Program was created in 1985 to help ensure all Americans are able to connect through phone service. Life Wireless is supported by the Federal Lifeline program and provides free cellular service each month for eligible customers. Life Wireless also offers plans for those who do not qualify for Lifeline assistance
How to activate Life Wireless SIM card
1. Go to the webpage https://www.lifewireless.com/cp/actv_svc.php
2. Enter the SIM Card Number : (The 19 or 20 digits printed on your SIM card).
3. Now enter your Last Name.
4. Enter the Last 4-Digit of Social Security.
5. Next is Optional to enter the alternate mobile number.
6. Enter the Verification Code.
7. Now click Next and the Sim card will be activated.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR LIFELINE ASSISTANCE?
Life Wireless offers a Lifeline discount to low income families and individuals for wireless services. To obtain Life Wireless service, potential subscribers must meet certain eligibility requirements such as receiving governmental assistance or a household income that is 135% or below the federal poverty level for their state. The specifics of what determines a potential subscriber’s eligibility are specific to each state. Life Wireless service is limited to one per household, and cannot be combined with any other Lifeline offering.
Lifeline is a government assistance program. Only eligible consumers may enroll in the program and documentation is necessary. Lifeline service is non-transferable.
Lifeline benefits are limited to a single line of service per household. You may not receive multiple Lifeline discounts. You may apply your Lifeline discount to either one landline or one wireless number, but you cannot have the discount on both.
Telrite Corporation d/b/a Life Wireless is an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (ETC).
In general, if a subscriber participates in any of the following programs, they are qualified for low-income telephone assistance.
- Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Medicaid (not Medicare)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)*
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veteran’s Pension or Survivor’s Pension Benefit
ATT Port Status : How to activate AT&T Online Activation of Wireless Devices
WHAT DOES LIFE WIRELESS SERVICE INCLUDE?
- Nationwide Calling
- Unlimited Text Messaging*
- Call Waiting
- Three-way calling
- Caller ID service
- No roaming charges
- No charge for domestic long distance calls
- Free 911 Service
- Affordable Recharge Plans
*Unlimited Text Messaging does not include MMS picture messaging. The amount of picture messaging varies by plan.