Latest Disney Plus Deals for Students: Disney Plus Deals – Coupons & Promo Codes
Learn how to get The Disney Bundle included with select Verizon Unlimited plans, a $13.99/month* value. The Disney Bundle includes Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. Watch on supported personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and connected TV devices.
The Disney Bundle offer (a $13.99/month* value) is included for no extra charge when you have at least 1 Get More Unlimited* or Play More Unlimited** wireless phone plan on your account.
Or, if you:
- Already have our Disney+ on us promotion and want to stay on your current plan, you can upgrade to The Disney Bundle for $6/month for the duration of your original Disney+ promotion.
- Don’t have any eligible plans? You can:
- Switch to a plan that’s eligible for The Disney Bundle (i.e., Get More Unlimited or Play More Unlimited**)
- Switch to a plan that’s eligible for the Disney+ promotion (Start Unlimited, Do More Unlimited) and then upgrade to The Disney Bundle for $6/month through Verizon.
- Pay $13.99/month for a subscription to The Disney Bundle through Verizon.
- You can have 1 Disney bundle per account.
- Business accounts and prepaid accounts aren’t eligible for The Disney Bundle offer.
15% off your 12-month subscription with the Disney + student discount
Sign up for a 12-month subscription and take advantage of the Disney + student discount for 15% off when you register and verify your student status.
How to Add the Disney Bundle
You can add The Disney Bundle to your account as a paid subscription for $13.99/month. In My Verizon:
- Go to your Add-ons page.
- Click View all Add-ons.
- Click Disney Bundle (Disney+, Hulu & ESPN+).
- Choose Get it now and follow the prompts.
I already have Disney+ through Verizon. Can I still get The Disney Bundle offer through Verizon?
Yes. You can switch to a plan that’s eligible for The Disney Bundle (i.e., Get More Unlimited*, Play More Unlimited*) or upgrade to The Disney Bundle for $6/month for the duration of your original Disney+ promotion.
If you choose the upgrade:
- During your original Disney+ promotional period, you’re charged an additional $6/month for The Disney Bundle.
- When the original Disney+ promotional period ends, you’ll be charged the full $13.99/month** bundle pricing. Exceptions:
- If you’re an annual or multi-year Disney+ subscriber, your existing subscription that was paused during The Disney Bundle offer will resume when the promotional period ends, when you opt out of the promotional offer, or if you cancel your qualifying plan or service.
- If you’re in New Mexico and switch to a non-qualifying plan, The Disney Bundle subscription automatically cancels.
I have an ESPN+ subscription already. What do I need to do?
If you have an ESPN+ subscription billed directly by ESPN, your ESPN+ subscription will be paused and will resume through ESPN when your Verizon subscription ends. To have your subscription paused, you must use the same email when activating your Verizon subscription that you used to purchase your original ESPN+ subscription.
If you have an existing ESPN+ subscription billed by a third party like Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku or others this promotional offer will not automatically replace that subscription. After you enroll and complete the account setup, you will be sent an email with information about how to manage your existing subscription. You will continue to be billed for your existing ESPN+ subscription until you follow the instructions in the email.
If you have an existing ESPN+ subscription billed by Hulu or one of its third party partners, you will need to manage your Hulu-billed or third party partner-billed ESPN+ subscription in order to complete Hulu account setup as part of this promotional offer; you will continue to be billed for your existing ESPN+ subscription until you manage your account.
Please note that no refunds will be provided for subscription fees already paid to Hulu.