KardiaMobile Card Activate and Login Account : Setting up your KardiaMobile Account
The future of heart health is here, and it fits in your wallet. KardiaMobile Card is our most advanced single-lead personal EKG that goes anywhere you go.
Get accurate EKG results from home and detect 6 of the most common arrhythmias. Take a medical-grade EKG anytime, anywhere. In just 30 seconds, detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal heart rhythm.
A healthy lifestyle starts here. Manage your heart health with KardiaMobile 6L, the only personal EKG that records six leads of heart data and can detect six of the most common arrhythmias right on your phone.
Receive regular cardiologist reviews of your heart data, automatically share EKGs with family, and more. Become a KardiaCare member for just $9.99/mo or $99/year.
Setting up your Kardia account
It’s quick and simple to set up your Kardia account so you can get started recording EKG’s with your KardiaMobile or KardiaMobile 6L.
Just follow these steps:
- You will first need to download the Kardia app from the App store (iOS device) or Google play (Android device).
- Just search for “Kardia” and then install the app.
- Launch the Kardia app and tap “Create Account”.
- Once finished, select “Next”.
- Enter, then confirm the email that you would like used for your Kardia account. This email will be your Kardia login.
- Enter a password for the Kardia account that meets the password criteria shown.
- Select your country by tapping the drop down next to the country field.
- Once all fields are completed, select “Create Account“.
- Lastly, enter a few more details to complete your Kardia profile.
- Once finished, select “Complete Profile“.
- Once your Kardia profile is completed you will see a confirmation screen
Congratulations, your Kardia account is now set up!
For more information on connecting and recording with your KardiaMobile or KardiaMobile 6L, follow the links below to continue based on the device you are setting up.
Setting up your KardiaMobile 6L
After downloading the Kardia app and creating your account, the next thing to do is connect your KardiaMobile 6L and start recording.
- After opening the Kardia app, you will be taken to the Home tab.
- To get started, tap on the button beneath the image of the KardiaMobile 6L, labeled “Connect Your Kardia Device”.
- Next, select the picture of the KardiaMobile 6L by tapping on it.
- If you have not yet purchased a KardiaMobile, you can tap on the text that states “I need to buy a device”.
- The initial set up screens give more information on the abilities of the KardiaMobile 6L.
- After each short screen has finished playing, select “Next” in the bottom right corner.
- Make sure that your phone or tablet’s bluetooth is on, then select “Find my device” .
- Place your fingers on the top two metal electrodes of your KardiaMobile 6L to activate it.
- Kardia will detect the bluetooth signal from the KardiaMobile 6L, then automatically connect. The connection process should take no more than a few seconds.
- Once completed, the app will let you know that the 6L is now successfully connected.
- You will then be shown how to take a Single – Lead recording.
- Single – Lead EKGs are taken by placing the index and middle finger of your right hand on the right top electrode, then doing the same with your left hand on the top left electrode.
- You will then be shown how to take a Six – Lead recording.
- Six – Lead EKGs are taken one of two ways:
- By holding the 6L so that your thumbs are on the top two electrodes and the bottom electrode is placed on your left knee.
- By holding the 6L so that your thumbs are on the top two electrodes and the bottom electrode is placed on your left ankle.
- After the tutorial is completed the app will let you know that you are ready to record.
Now, we will record our first EKG with the KardiaMobile 6L. Follow the easy steps listed below to make sure you get a high quality recording. Just select “I want to take my EKGs” to get started.
- Place your smartphone or tablet in front of you.
- Place your KardiaMobile 6L on the table directly underneath your smartphone or tablet, making sure that the “A” logo is facing up.
- When recording, your phone can either be placed Vertically or Horizontally, this will not affect the quality of the recording.
- Take a seat in chair, and be in a seated, relaxed position.
- Relax the arms and hands to reduce muscle noise.
- If your fingers are dry, use a damp paper towel or cloth, and lightly wet your fingers that will be touching the upper electrodes as well as the area on your left leg that will be touching the bottom electrode.
- The KardiaMobile 6L illustration on screen will turn green to indicate that a stable connection has been made, then the recording will begin counting down from 30 to 0 seconds.
- The battery life of the 6L will show on the right of the screen, and your real time BPM will show on the left.
- Make sure to keep your fingers lightly pressed on the metal electrodes through the entire duration of the recording. If contact with the electrodes is broken, the recording will start over.
- You can switch from a Single – Lead to a 6 – Lead recording by tapping on the buttons at the bottom of the recording screen.
- Once the recording is completed, the Kardia app will instantly analyze the recording, and provide you with an FDA cleared Kardia determination.
Congratulations, you just recorded your first EKG!
It really is that simple.