joinmyquizizz con | Join a Quizizz activity – Enter code
Quizizz, founded in 2015 by Ankit Gupta and Deepak Joy Cheenath, uses the time-tested quizzing method to assist people in learning or teaching topics and subjects related to their areas of interest, in-person or remotely. Quizizz @ joinmyquizizz con operates on a freemium approach, with premium features such as thorough answer explanations, custom subject tagging and reporting, a performance dashboard, analytics, and premium question libraries.
Developers, potential visitors, professors, and even business users can build quizzes on any subject by selecting from Quizizz’s pool of over 100 million questions. The learning environment is less structured than a classroom, which allows students or participants to respond at their own pace rather than feeling compelled to keep up with others.
Join a Quizizz Class using a Code @ joinmyquizizz con
Your teacher would have shared a code with you to join a particular class on Quizizz. To join a Quizizz class using the code, follow these steps:
– You must have an active Quizizz student account.
- Login to Quizizz with your email address and password details.
- Click on https://quizizz.com/join/class and click on Join a New Class button on the right.
- Type in the code, shared by your teacher.
- In case you have an older code that is no longer active, ask your teacher to generate a new code for you.
- Once you enter the code and enter your parent/guardian’s email address (this can be optional), you have been assigned to this class.
- All your quizzes and lessons prescribed by your teacher will be updated in this class
Sign Up as Student
To create an account on Quizizz as a student, follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Sign up‘ button on the join page and enter your email address as shown in the images above.
- Click on ‘at a school’ option as you are a student (in a school or university)
- Click on ‘a student’ in the next window
- To create your account with Quizizz, you are required to confirm your date, month, and year of birth. (To comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we’re required to take extra precautions with the personal data of students under 13)
- If you are below age 13, fill in your parent or guardian email address, username, and password to complete the signup process.
For students above age 13, fill in your first name, last name, and password to complete the signup process
- Click on ‘Continue’ once done. You are now a registered student on Quizizz
Joining a Game
To join a game as a student, follow these steps:
- Sign up or login to your active Quizizz student account
- Click on the Quizizz join page and enter the code that is shared by your teacher
- Type your name in the name box. Click the arrow button to generate a fun Quizizz name. You can select one of 3 randomly generated names
- Toggle the settings if required (Music, Memes, Read aloud option, Sound effects can be enabled and disabled)
- Click on Start when you are ready
- If the students are playing a game using a code shared via Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas, they need to sign in to their LMS account before they join the game to obtain the code
Playing a Solo Game
You can practice any quiz without generating a game code for mastery over a subject or topic.
You can play a game solo, anytime you like. To practice a quiz solo, follow these steps:
- Search the quiz you want to play from the join page
- Either you could type the subject/topic in the search bar or scroll down to check the subjects
- Select a quiz to play and then click on ‘Practice’ to play the game solo
- Click on Start to play the game
- Complete the game and receive a game summary with your scores
- You can replay the same quiz for mastery or find another quiz. There is no separate report for a student in the ‘My reports’ tab