Jackson Hewitt Serve Card Customer Service Number
Call Jackson Hewitt : For Serve® American Express® Prepaid Debit Accounts, call 1-800-954-0559. For the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card, call Customer Service Number 1-833-729-9646.
You can activate your Serve card for Jackson Hewitt by login on to the webpage http://secure.serve.com/activate and entering the card details. If you received a Serve card at a Jackson Hewitt location while completing your taxes, check your email for a link www.serve.com to complete registration and get a personalized card – which unlocks more features and benefits.
How do I activate my Serve Card?
1. Log in to your Serve account https://secure.serve.com/Login.
2. Locate the card activation notification and click the Activate button.
NOTE: You may have to click the arrow > to scroll past the first notification to get the card activation notification.
3. Enter the information from the personalized card you received in the mail.
You can also activate your card by calling customer service and following the prompts:
- For the Serve® American Express® Prepaid Debit Account please call 1-800-954-0559.
- For the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card please call 1-833-729-9646.
How do I get a Serve account?
To get started, you can either buy a temporary Serve card at thousands of participating retail locations, and then register at serve.com to access the full benefits and features of the Serve account, or you can choose to register directly online at serve.com.
Once you register online, you will receive a personalized card in the mail at the address you provided.
After you select to receive a refund advance or your tax refund onto a Serve card, an email was automatically generated from se*******@ap*.com to the email address you provided during your Jackson Hewitt tax appointment. If you can’t find the email from Serve, try the following:
- Search your email by the day you completed your Jackson Hewitt tax appointment. The Online Account Setup email was generated the same day you completed your tax appointment.
- Check your Spam or Junk Folder. Depending on your email account settings, your email provider may have treated the email from Serve as an unsolicited email and placed it in your Spam or Junk folder.
- Contact Serve Customer Service. Once you confirm you never received the email from Serve, please contact us at 1-855-431-6040 to resend the email.
NOTE: You must use the link in the email from Serve to complete Online Account Setup. Do not go to serve.com or serve.com/Jacksonhewitt and select ‘Open an Account.’ Doing so will create a new Serve Account that is not associated with the tax return you filed with Jackson Hewitt.
What should I do before filing my taxes?
- Make sure you have registered for a Serve account.
- Verify your email address that you used to register.
- If you purchased a temporary Serve® American Express® Reloadable Prepaid Card, you must complete online registration, verify your email and activate your personalized Serve card that you received in the mail.
- If you purchased a Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card, you must complete online registration and verify your email.
- Locate your Serve account and Routing numbers, which you’ll need when you file. You can find them by logging in to your account.
Why should I have my tax refund added to a Serve account?
Because you can get your tax refund fast! With Early Direct Deposit, you won’t have to wait to receive a check in the mail. And you’ll get to keep your full refund – no need to pay to have your refund check cashed, it is free to receive your tax refund on Serve. Once you have received your refund, there are many great ways you can use your refund – whether it’s making purchases in store or online, paying bills, or accessing cash.