Registration for the PM Yuva Yojana for Young Writers has begun, and the deadline to submit an online application form for the Yuva Mentoring Scheme is July 31. Check out the Pradhan Mantri Young Authors Yojana Benefits, Selection Process, Prize, and Topics details at innovateindia.mygov.in before registering for the programme on April 1, 2019. The Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana for Young Writers 2021 initiative will be launched by the Indian government on its website, www.nbtindia.gov.in, in the coming months.
The names of the winners will be announced on August 15th. As a result, our Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced the Mentoring Yuva scheme for all writers who have a passion for writing and understand the significance of writing in their lives. During his announcement of the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Mentoring Scheme Application Form innovateindia.mygov.in, he also mentions that a pool of 30 writers will be developed at the conclusion of the programme.
Introducing the PM Yuva Yojana for Young Writers.
Candidates for the PM Yuva mentorship Scheme 2021 Online who are bright and suitable authors must first become acquainted with the application process. Starting on July 1, 2021, registration forms will be made available. Writers who wish to participate in this Scheme must submit their applications only online through the official website Mygov.in.
All interested writers who wish to submit must complete the Pradhanmantri Yuva Yojana for Young Writers application form before the deadline for submission. The deadline for submissions is July 31, 2021. It is necessary to complete and submit all registration forms by this date, following the instructions provided on the web portal.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan mantri Mentoring Scheme|
|Start Date||1 July 2021|
|Last Date||31 July 2021|
|Book To be Publish on||12 January 2022|
|PM Yuva Yojana Winner declaration Date||15 August 2021|
How to Submit an Online Application for the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
It is necessary for all qualified candidates to complete the steps outlined below in order to register online for the innovateindia.mygov.in Yuva Mentoring scheme for Young Authors at the innovation India mygov.in or nbtindia govt in websites, respectively.
• You must first go to innovateindia.mygov.in to register your interest.
• Select the Submit Application Form link from the drop-down menu.
• Log in using your email address or mobile number.
•Now input your first and last name, father’s first and last name, birthdate, and educational qualification.
•Now you must choose a writing language and a topic for your essay.
• Fill out the form with your information.
Prizes and a list of winners
The winners will be announced on the 15th of August in the year 2021. There is no such thing as a prize or prize money for this plan; instead, the winner will receive a scholarship of a whopping 50000 Rupees. The winner’s name will be announced by the Prime Minister himself on the designated day, and you will be able to check that information on the Mygov.in official portal as well.
Registration for the PM Yuva Mentoring Scheme
It is extremely vital for all qualified writers to complete the PM Yuva Yojana for Young Writers Registration form as quickly as possible. If you do not complete the form, you will not be provided with any additional information. Ensure that each and every blank on the form is filled out with information that is both accurate and up to date. After that, you must attach all of the documents that have been requested in the form, and then you must submit them all together. Do not forget to submit the www.mygov.in Online form Application before the deadline. Once this has occurred, your form will no longer be accepted or considered genuine.
Criteria for Eligibility
As you are aware, Pradhan Mantri Modi has just announced a new plan, the PM Yuva Scheme for Young Writers, under which writers will be selected to produce a book on the culture and heritage of India, as part of the PM Yuva Scheme for Young Writers. Already, India is well-known throughout the world for its rich cultural and historical history. The Government of India is now looking for a writer to scribble down about India’s Culture and Heritage on an internal level in the form of a book, according to a press release. In order to accomplish this, they have established the nbtindia.gov.in Scheme, and in order to be considered for selection, you must first be eligible for it.
1. Interested writers must be under the age of thirty (30).
2. The author must be over the age of eighteen (18) years.
3. He or she must be an Indian citizen.
4. You must be well-versed in Indian culture, history, and geography in order to be successful.
Benefits of the PM Yuva Writer Scheme for 2021
Here are some of the advantages that have been listed:
1. It will provide an opportunity for a writer to write about the rich culture and heritage of his or her home nation. Additionally, they will be representing the book published on a global scale as well.
2. In addition, the Central Government will award him or her a scholarship in the amount of $50,000.00 USD.
3. The purpose of this programme is to rekindle the writing abilities of the younger generation.
4. This programme will provide exposure to not just those writers who are creative, but also to those who are passionate about writing. This campaign is being carried out under the banner of “Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat.”