ij.start.canon TS3122 : TS3122 : Registering Printer with Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Click Download to start setup.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, the following message appears when you click Download.
Select Save as from the Save menu and save it to any location.
Once download is complete, the following message appears; click Run. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Wireless Setup Using WPS for Printer – PIXMA TS3120, TS3122
WPS is a faster and easier wireless connection between a router and your wireless devices.
- Make sure the button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the Network button (A) on the printer, and then release the button when (B) flashes.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
- When connection to the wireless router is complete, and (C) will be lit.
If the Alarm lamp lights up, see Troubleshooting.
- The network connection setup is now complete.
- Return to the application software and proceed with the installation.
Click in the taskbar, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with setup.
The setup software is located on the CD that came with your printer.
If you do not have the CD, or if your computer doesn’t have a drive that can read discs, you can download the setup software.
Click in the Dock, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with setup.
You can download the setup software.