Hulu login/activate : hulu.com/account Sign In Hulu Manage Account
Login in to your Hulu account on your supported mobile phone or tablet at hulu.com/account and enter the activation code. Launch the Hulu app.
In the United States, Hulu is the go-to source for watching online videos. This streaming service offers the best value for viewers in the United States. Hulu’s popularity has grown not only because of its extensive feature set, but also because of its relatively affordable subscription prices in comparison to services like Netflix.
To log in on a living room device using your email address and password:-
- Launch the Hulu app.
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device
- Enter your email address and password using the on-screen keyboard, then select Log In
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming
If it’s your first time logging in on the device, you may be presented with the option to activate it using an activation code instead.
If you need to log out of your account while using a TV-connected device:
- Select the Account icon from the global navigation bar
- Scroll down and select Log out
- When asked if you’re sure, select Log out of Hulu
Mobile phones and tablets
Logging in to your Hulu account on your supported mobile phone or tablet is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Hulu app.
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then tap Log In with Hulu.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Log In.
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming!
Ready to log out? Follow the steps below:
- Open the Hulu app.
- Tap the Account icon in the global navigation bar.
- Tap Log out of Hulu at the bottom of the screen.
If you’re hoping to stream Hulu from your computer, you can log in using your email address and password by following these steps:
- Visit Hulu.com from a supported web browser
- Click the Log In button in the top-right corner of the Welcome page
- Enter your email address and password, then click Log In
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming!!!
If you’re using a shared computer — whether you’re at school, your office, the library or anywhere else you may be sharing a screen — make sure that you log out after your session.
To do so:
- Hover over your name in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Log Out. Yep, it’s that easy.
Manage your account information
To update your personal information on Hulu:
- Log in to your Account page on a web or mobile browser
- Look for the section Your Account
- Click Update Info next to Personal Info
- Make any necessary changes to your name, birthdate (month and day), and gender
Depending on your billing method, you may be able to update other information through your Account page. Click the options below for more details:
- Change your email address
- Change your password
- Place your subscription on hold
- Set or change your Home location*
- Switch plans and manage add-ons
- Update your payment information
- View your billing history
*Only available for Live TV subscribers.
If you’re new to our site, we’ve published Free Spotify Premium Accounts, Free Netflix Accounts that work, and now it’s your turn to get free Hulu account login password details for all subscription plans available, including Hulu free (limited commercial), Hulu No Ads accounts, and Hulu plus live tv accounts. Choose any of these accounts and use Hulu to watch your favourite movies, originals, TV shows, sports, and live television for free. Furthermore, we routinely update this page with fresh functioning accounts, so bookmark this page for regular updates and the newest Hulu account news, as well as to obtain a free Hulu account username and password.
How to activate a new device
The easiest way to activate a new device is by downloading the Hulu app and logging in with your email address and password. If you’re using a Smart TV or TV-connected device, you may have the option to activate the device online instead.*
To activate a new device using an activation code:
- Launch the Hulu app
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Activate on a computer. On the next screen, you’ll be presented with an Activation Code
- Go to your Account page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or head directly to hulu.com/activate
- Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in
Whenever a new device is activated on your account, you’ll get an email with the following details:
- What? The kind of device that was activated
- Where? The location (city, state, country, etc.) where the device was activated
- When? The date and time the device was activated