Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13 : How to FIX Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
This RUNUNK13 error just started for us on our Apple TV. I’ve done everything the recommended but still getting nothing. So annoying!! What’s the fix????
This error message is CONSTANT!!!!! I cannot watch anything and enjoy it because if I am able to get the show to run…as soon as a commercial comes…this error shows…I restart….The commercial plays AGAIN…after several repeated steps I get the show back…Only to repeat the same annoying steps to get to the next part of the show. We switched from DirecTV and I am ready to go back!!! And…Yes…I have googled the error and repeated the steps over and over!!! Nothing has worked!
How to FIX Hulu Error Code RUNUNK13
The Hulu error code can be found here. Network error RUNUNK13. Your computer is having trouble connecting to Hulu or not receiving a response from the streaming provider quickly enough. It’s also conceivable that some software, your browser’s history, or your internet service provider is preventing you from using the service.
1. You can block Hulu with a VPN. The service also supports streaming, which can be facilitated by this tool. It is critically dependent on the VPN. If you have already tried everything else and Hulu still isn’t working, try using a VPN service.
2. If you’re sure your connection isn’t to blame, you can try loading the content again. Reload the page and try clicking the link again if you’re watching on a web browser. Get away from the content page and return back if you’re using a streaming media player. Reloading the page fixes the issue intermittently.
3. Trying to watch the problematic episode of Hulu on a different device can be a quick and straightforward approach to narrow down the cause of the problem. For instance, if you are unable to view a show on your Fire Stick TV because of the RUNUNK13 problem, you might try accessing the same episode of the show through the Hulu app on your phone or through a web browser on your computer. The problem can be isolated to one device if it functions properly on another but not the other.
4. Assuming your Internet service provider is not throttling your Hulu access and the service is live, the issue may lie with your browser.
- Get online by firing up your preferred web browser.
- Adjust your browser’s preferences.
- Check your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Eliminate all stored cookies and cache.
- The browser has to be restarted.
- Go check out Hulu and see whether streaming is for you.
5. If you’re having trouble streaming Hulu, you may check your internet speed by visiting Google’s website and entering your URL into the speed test. This can be done on any modern mobile device, portable computer, or desktop PC. To make sure you’re not too distant from the router when using Hulu on a streaming media player or TV, try doing the speed test on another device in the same room, or try watching video from a different app on that device. For HD video streaming, you’ll need at least 5 Mbps, while 4K streaming will require at least 15 Mbps.