hulu.com/start/viziotvsmartcast : How do I activate Hulu on my Vizio TV?
To activate Hulu App on Vizio Smart TV, login into hulu.com/activate and Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in.
You can find the pre-installed Hulu app on your Vizio Smart TV Home Screen in the App Row. You can also download the Hulu app on a variety of other supported devices, but keep in mind that the content and features that you have access to will vary depending on your plan.
How do I activate Hulu on my Vizio TV?
The easiest way to activate a new device is by downloading the Hulu app and logging in with your email address and password. If you’re using a Smart TV or TV-connected device, you may have the option to activate the device online instead.*
To activate a new device using an activation code:
- Launch the Hulu app
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Activate on a computer. On the next screen, you’ll be presented with an Activation Code
- Go to your Account page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or head directly to hulu.com/activate
- Enter the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in
Whenever a new device is activated on your account, you’ll get an email with the following details:
- What? The kind of device that was activated
- Where? The location (city, state, country, etc.) where the device was activated
- When? The date and time the device was activated
How to view all of your devices
Whenever you activate a new device, we’ll keep it listed on your Account page for you in case you want to manage your devices in the future.
To view all of the devices that have been activated on your account:
- Go to your Account page and log in if prompted
- Under Your Account, look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section and click Manage Devices
- On the next pop-up screen you’ll see all the devices tied to your account, including the date they were activated. You’ll also have the option to remove any devices that are no longer in use.
How to remove devices and control account access
Hulu employs industry best practices to ensure that your account information is secure, and you also have the ability to control and manage access to your account. If you notice any outdated or unfamiliar devices on your Account page, you can easily remove them to log the device(s) out. The next time the app is opened on a device that was removed, a username and password will be required to login.
To remove activated devices from your account:
- Follow the steps above to view your activated devices
- Click Remove next to any devices that you no longer use or recognize
If you’re removing a device from your account that you don’t recognize, consider resetting your password and/or changing your email address to be safe.