hulu.com Forgot Password : I can’t log in to Hulu Update your Hulu password
When you sign up for Hulu you’re also creating your login credentials. If you’ve forgotten your password or need to change it for any reason, click one of the options below to learn more:
Tips for creating your password
When creating your password, here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- DON’T use the word “password”
- Avoid sequential numbers or letters like 1234 or abcd
- Leave out personal information like your name or birthday
- The longer you can make your password, the better (six character min)
- Include a mix of uppercase letters, lowercase letter, special characters, and numbers
- It’s a good idea to use different passwords for different service
How to reset your password
Can’t remember your password? No problem. Use the Hulu Forgot Password tool to reset it. Once you enter the email address associated with your Hulu account, Hulu will send you a password reset email.
A few things to keep in mind:
- It may take up to 15 minutes for you to receive the email
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox after 15 minutes, double check your junk/spam folders
- The password reset link expires after 3 hours, so we recommend resetting your password as soon as you receive the email
Didn’t get the password reset email?
If you don’t receive the email or can’t remember the email address you signed up with, the Account Recovery tool may come in handy. Enter the payment information associated with your Hulu subscription to verify or recover the email we have on file.
How to change your password
If you know your current password but want to change it, follow these steps:
- Visit your Account page and log in when prompted
- Look for the Your Account section and select Change Password
- Enter your Current Password once more, then come up with your New Password and confirm it.
- If you want to log out other web users, check the box next to Log me out of other computers.*
- Click Save Changes to complete the process
I can’t log in to Hulu
Invalid login credentials
Are you getting an error message that says “Your login is invalid. Please try again.” when you try to log in? If so, it means you’re entering an incorrect email address and/or password.
If you pay for Hulu through a third party (like Amazon, Apple, Roku, Spotify, Sprint, etc.) try logging in with the email address and password you use for their services — your credentials might be the same for Hulu.
If you forgot your password, try resetting it. Don’t forget to check your junk/spam folders if you’re not seeing it in your inbox after 15 minutes. If you don’t receive the password reset, it’s possible that your account is actually linked to a different email address.
Not sure what email address you should log in with? If you’re billed directly by Hulu, you can enter a few key account details in our Account Recovery tool to find out the associated email address.