https //xfinity.com/Authorize Enter Code : Activate Your Xfinity Self-Install Kit
All Self-Install Kits include installation and activation information. You can find this in your Xfinity folder. If you face any issues and want to get support from xfinity, visit xfinity.com/selfinstall or xfinity.com/authorize.
If you’re activating Xfinity xFi Pods or an Xfinity xFi Gateway (with the exception of the xFi Fiber Gateway, Arris X5001), you can use the Xfinity xFi app for easy activation. After setup, you can use the app for management of your home network
To determine the type of Gateway you have, check the make and model information located on the bottom of your device. You can also sign in to My Account and select Devices
- Download the Xfinity xFi app for free from Google Play or the App Store
- Sign in using your Xfinity ID and password
- If you don’t have one, you can create one from the sign-in page.
- Once you are signed in, follow the on-screen prompts for easy activation.
- If you are activating xFi Pods, go to More > Xfinity Device > xFi Pods
- If you are activating an xFi Gateway and aren’t automatically prompted to activate, go to More > Xfinity Device and choose either xFi Gateway or xFi Pods.
How to activate xfinity equipement online from xfinity.com/activate?
If you’re activating Xfinity Internet, Voice or any TV services other than X1, you can easily activate your equipment online.
- Connect your Internet, Voice and/or TV equipment and turn it on.
- Go online to xfinity.com/activate for easy step-by-step activation instructions.
- Enter your xfinity activation code
- follow on screen guide.
- If you’re activating your Xfinity Mobile device, go to xfinitymobile.com/activate.
- follow on screen guide.
https //xfinity.com/authorize Fire TV :
Navigating the Xfinity Stream App for Fire TV
- The Xfinity Stream app will open to show Featured and Just Recorded content.
- Using the Navigation circle pad on your Fire TV remote, scroll through the options and press the center Select button to choose an option.
- Press the Menu button (the button with three lines) to bring up more options.
- To return to the Xfinity Stream app home screen, press the Back button (the button with the arrow).
https //xfinity.com/Authorize Enter Code :
- Open the app from the Xfinity Channel in the Roku Channel Store and choose Sign In.
Note: You can find the Channel Store on the home screen of any Roku device by going to the “Streaming Channels” section in the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see the Activation Code screen on your Roku or Roku-connected device. Go to xfinity.com/authorize from another device (like a mobile phone, tablet or desktop – not from your Roku).
- From the web browser, enter the six-digit code provided from the Roku device.
- Enter your Xfinity ID and password, then select Sign In.
- You’ll see a Success! message. The screen of your Roku or Roku-connected device will soon update.
- The Terms of Activation will load on your Roku-connected device or Roku TV. Scroll to read the terms and select Yes to accept and continue. If you select No Thanks, the activation process will restart.
Follow these steps to determine your TV model and software version:
- Make sure your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Press the Home button on your remote to bring up the main menu.
- Scroll right or left until you reach the LG Content Store.
- Select Apps & Games at the top of the page.
- Select the Xfinity Stream Beta app.
- Click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, select Launch to start using the Xfinity Stream Beta app.
- When asked, register your device and sign in with your Xfinity credentials.
The model number can be found on the back of your LG Smart TV. You can also find it by pressing the Home button on your remote and selecting Settings (gear icon), then scrolling over to About This TV under General.
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
- Scroll to and select the Settings icon (gear to the right).
- Arrow down to Support.
- Arrow right, then down, then select About this TV.
- From here, you’ll see the Model Code, Serial Number, Software Version, etc.