https //www.weddlegame.com Unlimited : Weddle NFL Wordle Game Link
The latest Wordle variant was created in just one biology class.
Two high school students, whose parents have asked that their names not be revealed because they are minors, recently invented the game of Weddle, which is named after former NFL safety Eric Weddle.
“One of us builds the website and handles all bugs and updates, while the other handles social media,” the creators explained to ESPN
Weddle told ESPN’s Jamison Henley that the creators had approached him for permission and that it was “pretty wild.”
The user has eight attempts in Weddle to guess an NFL player’s name, team, division, position, height, age, and jersey number. As with the original Wordle game, a yellow box indicates that the guess is getting close to the correct answer, while a green box indicates that the guess is correct. A more difficult version is on the way.
WEDDLE ANNOUNCEMENT: We’ve heard your requests, coming this week is Weddle: Hard Mode. After completing the daily Weddle, you will have the option to try Hard Mode. Hard Mode includes all positions on both sides of the ball, as well as kickers and punters
— Weddle (@weddlegame) March 30, 2022
The name Weddle was chosen by the creators because it sounded similar to Wordle and because “we’re also fans of Eric Weddle and everything he’s done recently.” Weddle’s most recent move was to come out of retirement to help the Los Angeles Rams win the Super Bowl
After the game became an internet sensation, the New York Times purchased Wordle from software engineer Josh Wardle in January for an undisclosed sum in the low seven figures. A user is given six chances to guess a random five-letter word.
How to Play
- Guess the NFL player in as few tries as possible
- After each guess, the color of the tiles will change depending on how close your guess was to the player
- In any column, green represents a match
- In the division column, yellow represents the correct conference but not the correct division
- In the height, age, and weight column, yellow represents that the correct number is within 2 (inches, years, numbers) of the player
- NORMAL MODE
- The solution player will be a current fantasy player, so only WRs, RBs, QBs, and TEs
- Guess the solution player in eight guesses or less
- HARD MODE
- In the position column, yellow represents the correct side of the ball, defense / offense / special teams
- The solution player will be a current player in any position
- Guess the solution player in ten guesses or less
Yellow indicates that the letter is in the word but in the wrong place, while green indicates that the letter is in the correct place.
There are now Wordle spinoffs for fans of every major American sports league, thanks to the addition of Weddle to the internet. Poeltl (for San Antonio Spurs centre Jakob Poeltl), WARdle (for Wins Above Replacement, or WAR), and Gordle (for Goals Above Replacement, or WAR) are available to NBA fans, while Gordle (for Goals Above Replacement, or WAR) is available to MLB fans, and Gordle (for Goals Above Replacement, or WAR) is available to NHL fans (for Hockey Hall of Famer Gordie Howe).