https //www.surveymonkey.com Login : Log in to your account SurveyMonkey
Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience. Gather feedback via weblink, email, mobile chat, social media, and more. Automatically analyze your results and get powerful analysis features. Export your results or integrate your data with your favorite apps.
SurveyMonkey operates on a freemium business model. This means users are allowed to use most basic tools for free, while designating more advanced features and resources to paid plans. SurveyMonkey also offer a suite of solutions to help customers do everything from customer satisfaction to manage grant applications.
Finding Your Billing Details
To get to your billing details:
- Log in to your SurveyMonkey account.
- Click your username in the upper-right corner.
- Click My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Billing Details tab.
How You’re Billed
If you sign up for an annual plan, you pay for a year up front. Your subscription will auto-renew every 12 months until you cancel it.
If you sign up for a monthly plan, you pay for the first billing cycle up front, then your subscription will auto-renew monthly until you cancel it.
If you’re part of a team, see Team Billing for info on how consolidated billing works when paying for multiple accounts at once.
Tips for Anonymous Surveys
- If you’re using multiple collectors, you need to turn on Anonymous Responses in each collector.
- If you want your survey to be anonymous, don’t include identifiable questions in your survey design and don’t use identifiable custom data or custom variables when sending your survey.
- If you have an Enterprise plan, Primary Admins can choose a default Anonymous Responses setting for their entire team.
Web Links record the IP addresses of respondents by default.
To turn on Anonymous Responses:
- Go to the Collect Responses section of your survey.
- Click the name of the collector.
- Click Anonymous Responses and choose On.
How to Sign Up or Upgrade
To sign up free, go to Plans & Pricing and choose the free plan. This plan has a limited feature set. You’ll see a notification in your account if you need to upgrade to a paid plan in order to use a feature.
To sign up for a paid plan:
- Go to Plans & Pricing and choose a plan type.
- Enter an email address and password (the fields are case sensitive) and sign up.
- Select a payment method and enter your billing details.
- Click the button to confirm and pay. We’ll email you a receipt if you completed your payment. Otherwise, we’ll email with instructions on how to complete your payment. Your account is upgraded and you’ll have access to paid features when we process your payment.
Upgrading an Existing Account
To upgrade an existing SurveyMonkey account, log in and choose a paid plan from our Plans & Pricing. Your subscription resets so a new billing cycle starts when you upgrade, and we’ll subtract any amount you already paid for the remaining days in your current plan from the cost of the upgrade.
You may need to contact to upgrade if you pay by invoice, you’re upgrading to a team plan, or you need to change your payment method.