You can download ShemarooMe app from –
1. For Android devices – Visit Google Play Store
2. For iOS devices- Visit App Store
3. Amazon FireTV
4. Roku TV (US region only)
5. Cloudwalker (India region only)
6. Mi TV (India region only)
7. Android TV (India region only)
8. Apple TV
You can also watch content on web – Visit https://www.shemaroome.com
ShemarooMe is currently available on Android phones, iPhones, Web, Amazon FireStick TV, Apple TV, Android TV, MI TV, Cloudwalker, and Roku TV.
The app is only available on Android 5.1 & above and iOS 9.0 & above – both phones & tablets.
The web app can be viewed on Chrome 62.0 & above, Edge 11.0 & above, Firefox 13.0 & above, Safari 10.0 & above, Roku TV 8.0 & above, UC Browser 11.0 & above.
ShemarooMe app is available on Android TV 6.0 & above, for Apple TV 10.0 & above
Types of Plans
There are two types of plans you can purchase on ShemarooMe:
1. Individual plan yearly/ monthly plans
You can choose from the following premium plans – Bollywood Classic, Bollywood Premiere, Gujarati, Bhakti, Ibaadat, Kids, Punjabi, Marathi and Comedy.
2. ShemarooMe Premium yearly and monthly plan
This plan will give access to all individual plans
To understand more and get started, go to ShemarooMe website and go to ‘View Plans’.
You can subscribe to a plan on Smart TV. In India you can subscribe on and Android TV and Mi TV via Paytm, to subscribe go to ‘Me’ icon and go to ‘View Plans and select a plan of your choice. You can subscribe to a plan on Roku TV and Apple TV as well.
- Purchased a ticket before launch: Once the movie releases on ShemarooMe, you must redeem and watch the movie within a 3-day window
- Purchased a ticket after launch: Once a ticket has been purchased, the title will be able for viewing for three days