https //www.pandora.com/roku Code Activate Login: Pandora Activate Roku and Login
Premium Sessions (which is different than a Premium subscription) allow listeners to listen to on-demand content like playlist, albums, songs without paying for a Premium subscription. Search and play your favorite content to activate the sessions.
How does Premium access work?
After interacting with an ad, you’ll receive Premium access
Once activated, you will be able to enjoy the following Pandora Premium features:
- Play songs or albums on-demand.
- Create custom playlists.
- Access higher quality audio.
- Receive ad-free music, additional skips and replays.
Because this is funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the access period and you won’t be charged any Premium fees.
Additionally, this is purely optional; you will have the option to decline.
How do I get Premium access?
There are two ways to unlock Premium access:
- Click a link shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners
- Search our library for a song or album, and click play.
Choosing either of these methods will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.
Note: If you’re initiating a Premium access from a web browser, please keep in mind that you’ll need to disable your ad blocker in order to engage with the ad to enjoy on-demand content.
https //www.pandora.com/roku Activate :
After installing Pandora from the Channel Store of your Roku Device, use the following steps to activate it:
- Choose either option of signing into an existing account or creating a new Pandora account from the Welcome page.
- To create a new account: Follow the on-screen prompts to enter the requested registration information and Accept the Terms to create your Pandora account.
- To use an existing account: An activation page will appear with a website and code – leave this code up on the device screen as you continue.
- Enter the Activation code that appears on the Roku screen.
- From a computer: Visit www.pandora.com/roku and enter the activation code that appears on your Roku screen.
- From a mobile device: Open the Pandora app and go to Settings, then tap Device Activation and enter the code that appears on your Roku Screen.
There is also the option to type in your email address and password using your Roku remote, if you prefer.
To navigate the Roku app, just press the Up Arrow on your Roku remote to display the Menu Bar located at the top of your screen. From here you can see the name of the currently playing track, access your stations list, browse and search for new tunes, or adjust your account settings.
The Menu Bar will disappear after a period of time, but you can always press the Up Arrow on your Roku remote to access again.
If you need to find new content or adjust your settings, you can always press the home button on the Roku remote to manually navigate back to the main Pandora app.
Log into another Pandora Account on Roku
At this time each Roku account can only be associated with one Pandora account, so you won’t be able to use multiple Pandora accounts on a single Roku device. If you want to listen to two different Pandora accounts, you’ll need:
- two Roku devices
- two Roku accounts (one on each).
If you have more than one Roku device and have already signed them into the same Roku account, you can manage your devices using the following steps:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the My account page and locate the device under the My linked devices section.
- Select Unlink on the correct device, and confirm your choice.
Pandora Activate and Login
There are 2 ways to unlock a session:
- Search the Pandora library for a song or album and click play
- Click a link shared through email, social post, push notification or messages from our ad partners
Choosing either option will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.
When your session expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed.
Note: If you’re initiating a Premium session from a web browser, please keep in mind that you’ll need to disable your ad blocker in order to engage with the ad to enjoy on-demand content.
Grace Digital – Activate device
I have a Pandora Plus subscription. Currently listening on an Android device. I’m getting a Grace Digital Radio in a few days. I know I’ll have to activate that radio with a code. Please post the correct URL so I can access the page online. The link provided by Grace I get “page not found“. Thank you. Again, this is not for a phone… it’s for a Grace Digital Radio.
1. Go to Audio Services/Pandora, you will see a screen.
2. Take a note of the code showing on the screen.
3. On your computer, type www.pandora.com/gracedigital on your browser.
4. It will take you through a 3-step setup process.
Simply select the Pandora option on your product, and it will give you a code to use on this page.
If you have forgotten your code, you can retrieve it from the product you are trying to set up. Simply select the Pandora option on your product, and it will give you a code to use on this page.
Log-in on your product to listen to Pandora there, or visit the Pandora homepage online at www.pandora.com to listen on your computer.
If your product still indicates that you need to activate Pandora, enter the activation code in the field above and go through the set-up process again.
HOW LONG DOES MY PREMIUM SESSION LAST?
The average length of your complimentary session may fluctuate, but you can always initiate a new session when the current one expires.
WILL I BE CHARGED FOR MY PREMIUM SESSION?
If you decide to start a Premium session, rest assured you won’t be billed and you don’t need to cancel anything. Unlike our paid subscriptions, no credit card or code is required to activate a Premium Session
The additional cost of these sessions are funded by advertisement, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session.
Remember! The session may end when you’re in the middle of listening to a playlist or album. If this happens, feel free to start a new Premium Session to finish listening.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY SAVED PLAYLISTS, ALBUMS OR SONGS AFTER MY SESSION IS OVER?
We’ll keep any playlists, albums or songs saved for you in case you decide to initiate another Premium Session in the future. The same goes if you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription of Pandora Premium. As long as you upgrade the same Pandora account, all your content should be available.