https //www.noredink.com login : Signing Up for a New Noredink Student Account
You can share the unique class code itself with students. Students can then enter the class code while they’re signing up for a new NoRedInk student account. If they already have an existing NoRedInk account, they can add the code from their homepage.
To find your class code, follow these steps:
- Go to your “Manage Classes” page at the top of your screen.
- Copy the class code by clicking “Copy code” under Share Class Code.
- Paste and share your class code with students that need to join your class.
Add students with an invite link
An invite link is a URL that is pre-populated with your class code for quick student access. When students sign into or sign up for NoRedInk via your class invite link, their account will be automatically enrolled in your class.
The link will look something like: https://www.noredink.com/join/class-code-5
Sample invitation letter
To help you share instructions with your students and their families, we’ve created a sample invitation letter where you can include your class invite link.
- You’ll want to make sure each of your classes have access to their correct NoRedInk invite link or class code. Don’t forget to paste in your own invite link!
- Click Manage Classes.
- Click the “Add new class” button and fill out the form that appears with your class name and grade level.
- When you’re finished, click “Add new class.”
Grade levels are simply for administrative purposes. It will not affect the level of content students see.
While there is no built-in limit to the number of classes you can create or the number of students in a class, you may experience performance issues with too much data in your account.
- We recommend creating a separate class for each period or section you teach rather than including all students in a single class.
- In each class, we recommend a maximum of 45 students.