https //www.mychart.com Login : Access MyChart Activation Code
You can sign up for a MyChart account on your healthcare provider’s MyChart website or in the MyChart mobile app.
- If You Don’t Have an Activation Code
- Click Access MyChart at the top of this page to find your MyChart provider, then click Sign Up to request an activation code.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity and create your MyChart account.
- Use Your Activation Code to Sign Up
- Look for an activation code on your After Visit Summary or in an email or text message from your healthcare organization.
- Follow the instructions provided with your activation code to create your MyChart account.
Download the MyChart Mobile App
On your mobile device, download MyChart from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using these links:
Note that some healthcare organizations have their own version of the MyChart app. If you see yours appearing as a unique app, download that version instead.
Recover a Forgotten MyChart Username or Password
- On the MyChart login screen, click the Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links for assistance.
- You will be prompted to answer some security questions to verify your identity so you can recover your username or password.
- If you need assistance recovering your account, call the MyChart help line listed on your healthcare organization’s login page
Make Your MyChart Account More Secure with Two-Factor Authentication
You can ensure that your account stays secure even if someone else has your username or password by turning on two-step verification (also known as two-factor authentication). When this feature is turned on, you must enter a code that is sent to you by email or text message to log in to MyChart, in addition to using your username and password.
When you log in to MyChart for the first time, you might be prompted to verify your email address and phone number to enable two-step verification. If you want to turn on two-step verification later, you can do so in your MyChart account settings.
- From the MyChart menu, go to Account Settings > Security Settings.
- Select Turn on two-step verification.
- Confirm your email address or phone number, enter your MyChart password, and then select Continue.
- Select whether you want to receive the security code to turn on two-step verification by email or text message.
- After you get the code from your email or text message, enter it in MyChart and select Verify.