https //www.microsoft.com/link Code Nintendo Switch : Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch
You’ll need a Microsoft account to create Nintendo Switch account code at www.microsoft.com/link. A Microsoft account is not the same thing as Nintendo Switch account, although you can use the same email address for both.
Existing owners of Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition are entitled to a free upgrade to the latest version of the game. You can get the updated version by following the in-game prompts or by searching for it in the Nintendo eShop.
Online subscription fees are determined by the platform you play on, so an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not required for Nintendo Switch players. However, a Nintendo Switch Online subscription is required for multiplayer gaming.
Connecting Microsoft Account to Nintendo Switch
A Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. It’s a free account you can use to sign in on a device. It allows Minecraft players on Switch to play with other players on non-Nintendo devices like iOS, Android, Xbox, and Windows 10 (via cross-play, Realms, or Servers).
Having a Microsoft account also enables the portability of your Minecoins and Marketplace purchases to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to account.microsoft.com.
How do I sign in to Switch?
- On the Minecraft game home screen, select Sign in with a Microsoft account.
This brings up a screen providing you with a unique 8-digit code and instructing you to go to:-
- Complete your sign-in by following the instructions on this site to enter the 8-digit code
How do I find my friends on their Microsoft account?
- Once you’ve signed in to your Microsoft account, select Play on the home screen.
- Go to the Friends tab
- Select Add Friend
- Find friends by entering their Microsoft gamertag
How do I link my Nintendo account?
- At any point after you have created a user account select System Settings on the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to highlight Users, then select the appropriate user account to access the Profile Settings.
- Select Link Nintendo Account.
- Select Create a new account to set up a new Nintendo Account.