https //www.gonoodle.com Login : How do you get on GoNoodle?
While GoNoodle is set up to remember you for a thirty day period, you may wish to log out earlier or you may need to log back in after someone else used your computer.
To log in to GoNoodle, click the Log In button in the upper right corner of the page or go to https://app.gonoodle.com/login.
To log in, you must enter:
- Your email address
- Your password
- Click the Menu button in the upper left of the champ page.
- Click Log Out.
Having Trouble Logging In
If you are directed back to the main page of GoNoodle.com when you try to log in, or shown the Log In screen again, try the following:
- Ensure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Clear your cookies.
- Restart your browser.
- Request a new password.
How To Access Educator in GoNoodle
If You Are an Educator and You Are Trying to Login to the Educator Site, Follow These Steps:
- Log on to www.gonoodle.com
- Click the Educator button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Input your email address and password
Reset Your Password
Maybe you’ve lost your password in a stack of grading or maybe you want to set a new one for a sub. You can request a new password link or change the password while logged in.
Request a password reset email or set a new password from inside of your account.
Request A Reset Email
- Go to the Forgot Password page (or click Forgot Password on the Log In page).
- Enter your email address and click Next.
The reset link expires in 24 hours.
Update While Logged in
- Click Menu.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Edit Email and Password.
- Enter a new password in the Change Password field.
- Click Save Changes to save or Nevermind to discard changes.