https //www.fidelity.com Log In | Access Fidelity representatives on the phone
Fidelity Investments offers Financial Planning and Advice, Retirement Plans, Wealth Management Services, Trading and Brokerage services, and a wide range of investment products including Mutual Funds, ETFs, Fixed income Bonds and CDs and much more.
Log in to your Fidelity Investments or NetBenefits accounts
Log in URL : https://login.fidelity.com
If you forgot your username or password, you can reset it.
You can also log in and make changes to your username and password on the Update Your Profile page.
The same username and password can be used to access all of your Fidelity accounts through any of our service channels including:
- Fidelity.com (Brokerage accounts, personal retirement accounts like IRAs)
- NetBenefits.com (employer sponsored accounts like 401(k), 403(b), 457, health plans, pension, and HR/Payroll)
- Charitablegift.com (Charitable Gift Fund℠ accounts)
- Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®)
- Wireless access through Fidelity Mobile®
- To access Fidelity representatives on the phone
How do I use my username with Fidelity’s telephone services?
Usernames and passwords containing letters need to be translated to numbers to enter them in a Fidelity phone system (like FAST, or if you call a representative). Use your telephone keypad to convert the letters to numbers. There is no case sensitivity. Substitute an asterisk (*) for all special characters. Here’s an example:
This illustration shows a typical telephone keypad layout. To enter a username, for example, Smith123, press or say 7-6-4-8-4-1-2-3.
How does “Remember me” work?
When you select the “Remember me” check box and then log in, your username is encrypted and stored on the computer you are currently using. The next time you log in, we will prefill your username and you only need to enter your password (which, for security reasons, is never saved) to log in.
Up to seven Fidelity usernames may be stored on a computer and accessed from the “Username” dropdown menu. If you log in from multiple computers, such as your home and work computers, you must save the username on each computer separately.
For security reasons, only the last three characters of saved usernames are displayed with “Remember me.” If you are saving multiple usernames on the same computer, be sure that the last three characters are different, so that you can tell them apart easily.
Important: Because “Remember me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
My username was saved, but now it isn’t in the list of saved usernames. Why not?
There are three reasons your username may not be in the list of saved usernames:
- You are logging in from a different computer. When you selected the “Remember me” check box and logged in, your username was encrypted and stored on the computer you were using at that time. If you log in from a different computer, you need to check “Remember me” to save your username.
- More than seven Fidelity usernames have been saved on the computer you are using. Up to seven usernames may be stored on any computer. If customers attempt to save more than seven Fidelity usernames on a computer, only the seven most recently logged in usernames will appear in the dropdown list.
- Your “cookies” were deleted. Your username is saved in a file called a “cookie.” When cookies are deleted from your computer, your username will no longer appear in the list of saved usernames. Once deleted, you should close your browser and open a new browser to begin entering your username and password.